if a woman comes back to you what should you do

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
if you have history with her

she clearly comes back because something with someone else didn’t work most of the time right?

Dominate the fuck out of her in bed. Make her lick your asshole to show you she really wants you back.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Dominate the fuck out of her in bed. Make her lick your asshole to show you she really wants you back.
not possible because of lockdown atm but i will see what is going on after if it happens

It’s a shame all dealings you have with women as sub chad are power struggles and manipulation tests lol

• +1
Reactions: karbo and RAITEIII
Use her and dump her. She shes you as an backup plan

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and turkproducer
if she is the one at fault, let her come back until you get the next one, dont spend a dime on her, never marry her, say bullshit like i dont trust u yet. dump her suddenly once u get a better girlfriend...

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, RAITEIII and turkproducer
don't 'accept' her, just make it clear you only want something strictly physical and dump her...

• +1
if she is the one at fault, let her come back until you get the next one, dont spend a dime on her, never marry her, say bullshit like i dont trust u yet. dump her suddenly once u get a better girlfriend...
don't 'accept' her, just make it clear you only want something strictly physical and dump her...
yeah it was mostly me at fault i think.

i agree i’ll just see what’s going on and if she’s been whoring around i will use her as much as i can

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc

i agree i’ll just see what’s going on and if she’s been whoring around i will use her as much as i can
dark triad med kardéś maxxed

• JFL

What did u do chad

if she leaves you and comes crawling back to you it's over for her

throw her on the street, you're her backup option

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blitz, Madhate and turkproducer
What did u do chad
She was a good LTR type girl and I was too busy trying to act as if I was high value and manipulated etc
if she leaves you and comes crawling back to you it's over for her

throw her on the street, you're her backup option
she left but it was me at fault mostly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
i wish i was north indian though
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
cut ties

• +1
She was a good LTR type girl and I was too busy trying to act as if I was high value and manipulated etc

Yh don't exceed the line with the dark triad bro.

Yh don't exceed the line with the dark triad bro.
I think I did i stretched it out for 5 months or a bit more

i think it’s so sad i have to do shit like this just to not be incel lol. I wish my looks were enough and I could be myself

i think it’s so sad i have to do shit like this just to not be incel lol. I wish my looks were enough and I could be myself
I don't know what you are faking. I can only recommend balance...

When i think of the personality I'd like hoes to have the answer is never any extreme. I'd be turned off and think negative things about said person. Multiple aspects of their personalities at the right time are preferred.

I'm asleepy i hope u know what i mean with that.

Chad btw

• +1

Hmm if it was your fault maybe you should take her, chad :feelskek:

You are her second option after chad dumps her buddy boyo. She's only for pump and dump

• JFL
Hmm if it was your fault maybe you should take her, chad :feelskek:
Lol u said I was average bro
You are her second option after chad dumps her buddy boyo. She's only for pump and dump
i’m not blue pilled but i don’t think she’s like that. I’m not going to rule it out but she’s not ONS type, maybe she did get fucked but yeah.
i don’t do that normie shit like worship women but yeah

• +1
Reactions: karbo
I don't know what you are faking. I can only recommend balance...

When i think of the personality I'd like hoes to have the answer is never any extreme. I'd be turned off and think negative things about said person. Multiple aspects of their personalities at the right time are preferred.

I'm asleepy i hope u know what i mean with that.

Chad btw
i agree i think i pushed it too far

i wish i was better looking
Was joking with "chad" bruh.
Does she look good?
Yeah for sure