If a woman is interested in you, there is zero doubt

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
If a girl is interested in you there is no doubt. There's a huge difference between when she was interested in me vs when she lost interest. She was texting me first, telling me she's horny, texting me that she wants to come over. All that stopped the moment she lost interest and her texts were like she was speaking to a colleague, she only gave half-assed replies when I texted her, and if you ask them to meet up they will say they're "busy" jfl yeah right. If a girl stops initiating text convos, it's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, LancasteR, whotthehell and 9 others
If a girl is interested in you there is no doubt. There's a huge difference between when she was interested in me vs when she lost interest. She was texting me first, telling me she's horny, texting me that she wants to come over. All that stopped the moment she lost interest and her texts were like she was speaking to a colleague, she only gave half-assed replies when I texted her, and if you ask them to meet up they will say they're "busy" jfl yeah right. If a girl stops initiating text convos, it's over.
it's simple
she wants you or she won't

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
vratisevojvodo

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LancasteR and Suns9999
What made her lose interest? And what dictates her interest Levels in the first place?

• JFL
What made her lose interest? And what dictates her interest Levels in the first place?
I have no clue. We didn't see each other for 3 weeks because she went on a trip to visit her family. When she came back and came over something was different. She was getting very irritated over small things, like I smoked 2 of her cigs and she got pissed. That's another major red flag to look out for, when a woman loses interest in a guy she will get angry over small things. Before that she was really into me. Nothing major happened for her to lose interest. It seems women's can just suddenly lose interest in a guy for no reason like a switch going off.

• JFL
Of course. If she likes you a lot everything is a straight fucking line. Everything is easy and straight forward.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vinn98 and Suns9999
I have no clue. We didn't see each other for 3 weeks because she went on a trip to visit her family. When she came back and came over something was different. She was getting very irritated over small things, like I smoked 2 of her cigs and she got pissed. That's another major red flag to look out for, when a woman loses interest in a guy she will get angry over small things. Before that she was really into me. Nothing major happened for her to lose interest. It seems women's can just suddenly lose interest in a guy for no reason like a switch going off.

She met someone else.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and BigJimsWornOutTires
sounds like she's on a period or/and dealing with personal issues she rather not discuss with you because you might judge her or use it against her later. believe it or not, the world doesn't revolve around only you.

No Way Wow GIF

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, PRIEST Sv3rige and Suns9999
ngl seems too annoying if a girl tests u everyday and wants to talk to u

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Suns9999
She met someone else.
And the alpha response to that is to not care, go clubbing and cold approach other girls. If you start getting oneitis for a girl who doesn't care about you it can legit ruin your life, it's a mental illness.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, lowtiernormiechad and Suns9999
Why text girls over extended periods though?

• JFL
People make it too complicated, yeah some girls be fans but it’s easy to bag any girl so long as you’re not absolutely repulsive and within proximity to a girl on a daily basis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Suns9999 and TUSSELEIF
If you don't live with her under the same roof, or you don't live a good chunk of your day together, there will always be that risk, given that the level of attachment and commitment is not so high.

What she is waiting for is more commitment, a man who will make her life happen, who will tell her what is going to happen from now on with her and with the two of you. It's always about your potential. Girls yesterday may not like you, tomorrow they may like you. Their level of attractiveness can change depending on various factors, and especially when other better ''potentials'' are missed over time.

This is also why people who break up/divorce, after some time looking for another potential (which they obviously don't find) often decide to get back together.

Women are complicated, they want a lot of things, and they will always verbalize those desires gradually and with time, depending on how they see your present situation and your future potential. Most of them they want you to know these desires, and to make them come true without them telling you what they are, so you need to have the necessary intuition and the ability to do so.

• JFL