If aliens were real, everyone would know for a fact!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Only a few would not be so privileged to witness an alien or UFO, but many would! Not only a handful of clips but MILLIONS!

If aliens were real, we would have to agree they're intelligent, no? They have to be intelligent to travel through space. We consider ourselves intelligent even though we fake space travel. Think about that. Falling to Earth in a tin can is not space travel. Today's astronauts are not space travelers. They're Fallers. They fall to the Earth in a tin can, yet because of our planet's orbit and rotation, they never break through the atmosphere. A faller is a faller -- not a space traveler.

Suppose the aliens were already here before us. Let's suppose they created us. Why? It makes no sense. Intelligent plans involve projected payoffs. If I cast a fishing line and hook into a lake, I'm expecting to catch a fish. Yet, aliens created us because ... just because? Ugh.

They must have biological bodies, no? What are they eating? You can't say, "Muh they brought food with them." I'm confident that they have exhausted those resources by now. So what are they eating? And please, don't insult me with some cow mutilation bullshit. Those incidents are carried out by retarded, nascent Wicca cult members and wannabe Devil loyalists. If aliens are intelligent and have biological bodies, they'll know to eat the entire cow because it's SMART not to waste such valuable assets.

If aliens were real, everyone would know for a fact! People are sneaky lil fuckers. Individuals engage in deceitful behavior and conceal their true intentions. IF aliens are intelligent and do not pose as liars do, they'll have nothing to hide. They'll have no reason to be sneaky. Consider aliens as highly intelligent and biological entities; they would not fear us, and if we pose a significant danger, they'll keep us at a distance as we do with wild animals in zoos or inside our vehicles during safaris. The wild beasts know we're real because they can see us. Yet billions of people on Earth haven't seen an actual alien, but a few have. Come on!

People are corrupt. People are liars. 90% of people are NOT intelligent. Maybe they're as smart as whales, though. You know, the intelligent ocean mammals that are so smart constantly end up dying on beaches? That kind of intelligence fits people to a T.

Moffat Think GIF by Toledo Walleye

Last edited:
If anyone has been paying attention, the US government has been pushing hard on the UFO/UAP narrative recently. Why? People aren't buying their nonsense anymore. They're in panic mode!

The unknown provokes fear in people. Aliens and UFOs (UAPs) are in the unknown realm. The 'U' in both acronyms stands for unidentified. Unidentified equals unknown. "Unknown" worries and scares the average person.

Having people believe that not only do you know about the unknown, but you have captured it—WOW! Now the people will be scared of you. Is this making any sense?

Since the 1940s, the US government has fostered the "alien invasion" fear in people. They solicited the testimony of individuals who were paid to testify about Roswell, while simultaneously promoting a few individuals who were deluded and possessed of irrational fantasies to gain from the fabricated story. And ever since, the people believed the US government has alien technology. Smh.

But thanks to Trump opening a massive can of shit-worms and snitching the US government out, people stopped believing their lies. And when people no longer fear the government and military, they become a major risk factor for the wealthy families running the nation. You have to keep the people terrified, or they'll rise up! History demonstrates the accuracy of that theory.

I support America, but I oppose all liars. I mock the nature of deception with comical storytelling. But I never use it for bread and butter. I could! Sure. But if I did, I would be no better than the many other fucking liars.

UFO is a social construct if you were to ask this shit with african tribe or Asia literally anywhere that don’t consume American media no one would have the stories. My hypothesis is the most logical one, this will explain everything about Aliens, universe, ghost mysteries. The reason we can’t see them or that we think universe is infinite is because our 5 senses are evolved on Earth for many millions years, we can only perceive at the highest 3 dimensional realm because our perception is limited by our biology. Perhaps those Aliens are living in 4th or even 5th dimensional realm of reality. Physic is limited to 3D anything that is tangible has mass. You probably know that our solar system revolve around the sun, it is like atom the smallest particle which has electron and proton circling around the core neutrons. So there’s a possibility that each solar system is an atomic particle of a higher entity being.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
UFO is a social construct if you were to ask this shit with african tribe or Asia literally anywhere that don’t consume American media no one would have the stories. My hypothesis is the most logical one, this will explain everything about Aliens, universe, ghost mysteries. The reason we can’t see them or that we think universe is infinite is because our 5 senses are evolved on Earth for many millions years, we can only perceive at the highest 3 dimensional realm because our perception is limited by our biology. Perhaps those Aliens are living in 4th or even 5th dimensional realm of reality. Physic is limited to 3D anything that is tangible has mass. You probably know that our solar system revolve around the sun, it is like atom the smallest particle which has electron and proton circling around the core neutrons. So there’s a possibility that each solar system is an atomic particle of a higher entity being.
Bump

Bump

• +1
Nah I met an alien in my backyard he was chill af
E.t. type shitinnit 👽👽☠️☠️

• +1