if another girl ghost me I’m leaving bp

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

I will be there for the downfall of clavicular.
it should be the opposite but what if I just left social media as a whole. ive had 4 girls ghost me in 2024 I need to work on my inner light!

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sexy, Deleted member 84615, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
I need to stop being jeffery

• +1
Reactions: sexy, Deleted member 45175, n9wiff and 1 other person
My avi ghosted me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heatmiser, lowtiernormiechad, dxrkprince and 5 others
Let that light shine bright bro you can do it regain the sparkle in your eyes

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
My avi ghosted me
458229378 8382959011771428 2371554767557958696 n

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sub5incel125 and 97baHater
i understand being hurt at the moment, give yourself a week tops but after that just let it go man. i've been rejected a few times but can hardly remember it.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and sub5incel125
i understand being hurt at the moment, give yourself a week tops but after that just let it go man. i've been rejected a few times but can hardly remember it.
4 times in the last year 20 times in the past 2-3 maybe:lul:

• +1
Reactions: sexy
4 times in the last year 20 times in the past 2-3 maybe:lul:
I don't know how bad 4 actually is. normally i would say keep trying but it seems like there has to be something wrong with you. for a girl to legit block you and its a pattern your obviously doing something wrong. I have never been blocked by a girl in my life, because despite all the shit i talk on here I'm extremely polite and respectful in real life. Even if they're cunts i block them* actually.

Girls are very valuable commodities, and its a very small world. which means if you are failing with one girl her and her friends will have a low opinion of you. not saying that there aren't delusional foids, but i wouldn't be surprised if the ideology you read here is bleeding into your IRL interactions.

I know a girl who is fucking smoking and follow her on ig. but i can tell that she likes a lot of weird femcel posts and i can tell she doesn't interact with me like a normal well adjusted person.

I don't know how bad 4 actually is. normally i would say keep trying but it seems like there has to be something wrong with you. for a girl to legit block you and its a pattern your obviously doing something wrong. I have never been blocked by a girl in my life, because despite all the shit i talk on here I'm extremely polite and respectful in real life. Even if they're cunts i block them* actually.

Girls are very valuable commodities, and its a very small world. which means if you are failing with one girl her and her friends will have a low opinion of you. not saying that there aren't delusional foids, but i wouldn't be surprised if the ideology you read here is bleeding into your IRL interactions.

I know a girl who is fucking smoking and follow her on ig. but i can tell that she likes a lot of weird femcel posts and i can tell she doesn't interact with me like a normal well adjusted person.
I am respectful jfl they just call me annoying and block me because I text so fast. thats what literally every girl has said that ghosted me, they would say I’m either annoying asf or weird asf and block me. I do not even talk about bp or anything like that to them I just talk too much or some shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sexy, FreakShowCel and darkness97
I am respectful jfl they just call me annoying and block me because I text so fast. thats what literally every girl has said that ghosted me, they would say I’m either annoying asf or weird asf and block me. I do not even talk about bp or anything like that to them I just talk too much or some shit.
Put girls on the ropes
Never orbit
Never get attached to any girl they come and go as fast as the wind

Youre not attractive enough for them to ignore that

Keep looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
ah i think i'm kinda seeing the big picture now. this is probably the hardest thing to explain and if i told myself this as a younger man i wouldn't have listened.

you have to stop caring about girls and more about yourself. love yourself first, before anyone else man. take care of yourself like a prized possession. There are girls who i thought were the shit until i talked to them and realized their breath stinks and they need a mint. or just don't brush properly. girls are just regular people man, why tf you waiting by the phone to message them?

i understand waiting by the phone for a job interview, or an acceptance for some prestigious school or something. but for some regular ass chick that hasn't done shit for you? you have lost you mind man.

Last edited:
i got ghosted by every girl i met in 2023. seems like old oneitis was the only girl that gave a fuck about me :feelsbadman: