If any of you autists are gonna have children…

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
DO NOT HOMESCHOOL YOUR CHILD!

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
THAT'S RIGHT GOYIM, SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO SCHOOL WHERE LGBTQ HOMO PROPAGANDA AND TRANNY PROPAGANDA WILL BE SHOVED DOWN THEIR THROAT, GOOD GOY.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zylk, AspiringMogger, SLA and 4 others
Traditionalist boarding schools are where it's at

bro homeschooling or being cyberschooled is the biggest marker of being subhuman or non nt

you cant fit in or do well in social environments so you need to be all alone

enjoy getting bullied for being autistic or ugly/short

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB and Deleted member 19174
THAT'S RIGHT GOYIM, SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO SCHOOL WHERE LGBTQ HOMO PROPAGANDA AND TRANNY PROPAGANDA WILL BE SHOVED DOWN THEIR THROAT, GOOD GOY.
YEP, HAVE FUN HAVING SOCIALLY STUNTED AND RETARDED KIDS. GO SHOW THE JEWS WHO’S BOSS!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
YEP, HAVE FUN HAVING SOCIALLY STUNTED AND RETARDED KIDS. GO SHOW THE JEWS WHO’S BOSS!
COPE, EITHER YOUR KIDS WILL BE GANGED UP ON BY NIGGERS OR BRAINWASHED WITH PROPAGANDA, HOMESCHOOL BY YOUR WIFE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE.

COPE, EITHER YOUR KIDS WILL BE GANGED UP ON BY NIGGERS OR BRAINWASHED WITH PROPAGANDA, HOMESCHOOL BY YOUR WIFE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE.
YOUR FUTURE KIDS ARE FUCKED JFL

How much of a cuck you gotta be to let your kid be a pussy

How much of a cuck you gotta be to let your kid be a pussy
TEACHING YOUR CHILD PROPER NON POZZED EDUCATION, TEACHING HIM HOW TO LIFT WEIGHTS, SHOOT, BE A PROPER MAN UNLIKE WHATEVER GARBAGE IS TAUGHT IN SCHOOLS. YOU ARE A CUCK, YOU WILL RAISE YOUR SON TO BE A WARRIOR AND YOUR DAUGHTER TO BE A FEMININE RESPECTABLE WOMAN WHICH NEITHER OF THEM WILL BECOME GOING TO SCHOOL WHERE JEWS MAKE SURE THEY ARE POISONED WITH PROPAGANDA.
YOUR FUTURE KIDS ARE FUCKED JFL
COPE, YOUR SON WILL BE A BETA WHO WANTS TO CHANGE GENDER WHILE MINE WILL BE HOPPED UP ON HGH AND A CHAD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and Daqirius
TEACHING YOUR CHILD PROPER NON POZZED EDUCATION, TEACHING HIM HOW TO LIFT WEIGHTS, SHOOT, BE A PROPER MAN UNLIKE WHATEVER GARBAGE IS TAUGHT IN SCHOOLS. YOU ARE A CUCK, YOU WILL RAISE YOUR SON TO BE A WARRIOR AND YOUR DAUGHTER TO BE A FEMININE RESPECTABLE WOMAN WHICH NEITHER OF THEM WILL BECOME GOING TO SCHOOL WHERE JEWS MAKE SURE THEY ARE POISONED WITH PROPAGANDA.

COPE, YOUR SON WILL BE A BETA WHO WANTS TO CHANGE GENDER WHILE MINE WILL BE HOPPED UP ON HGH AND A CHAD
Dnr

Imagine believing this unironically. Zogged. Most homeschooled kids do things with other homeschooled kids, at least once or twice a week. To add, homeschooled families usually have many kids which encourages intrafamily interaction. I interact with many homeschooled kids, they're more socially adjusted than the pub school ones. They're much better at dealing with adults too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716, Zylk and JohnDoe
Imagine believing this unironically. Zogged. Most homeschooled kids do things with other homeschooled kids, at least once or twice a week. To add, homeschooled families usually have many kids which encourages intrafamily interaction. I interact with many homeschooled kids, they're more socially adjusted than the pub school ones. They're much better at dealing with adults too.
Cope tbh. Never met a homeschool kid that didn’t have issues n shit.

100% true, OP doesn't know any homeschooled kids nor has he ever interacted with them. He thinks homeschooled kids are all anti-social spergs who don't leave the house and don't have any interactions with other kids.

100% true, OP doesn't know any homeschooled kids nor has he ever interacted with them. He thinks homeschooled kids are all anti-social spergs who don't leave the house and don't have any interactions with other kids.
My brother was a homeschool kid and I’ve met kids from his program. They all had some weird shit going on.