If anyone can refute or rebuke this, go ahead....

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Tall by women's irl standards and tall by PSL standards are too different things:

In Taylor Swifts song "Wildest Dreams" she describes the Chad as
"He's so TALL, and handsome as hell
He's so bad but he does it so well"

Well Clint Eastwood's son Scott Eastwood plays the chad in the video clip. He is 5'11 or 180cm. Case closed. Like I said, the female idea of tall is not the same as PSL standards of tall.

Here is a photo from the video clip. Taylor Swift is also quite tall for a woman at 5'9.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Its a music video you tard.
Back to reddit.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 2227
Don't test me man, I could bring legions of reddit warriors in the thousands here. But I wouldn't because I love this site too much.
I dare you, cuck.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 2227
Height is insignificant as long as you're above 5'10.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
In movie scenes it looks less awkward when both people are around the same height. Doesn't mean this applies to real life tho.

Some foids think a 15cm dick is big, but they would chose one bigger 10 out of 10 times. So even if 5'10 is tall for them, they would chose 6ft, and taller if they are given the choice to.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Some foids think a 15cm dick is big, but they would chose one bigger 10 out of 10 times. So even if 5'10 is tall for them, they would chose 6ft, and taller if they are given the choice to.
No. They wouldn't. Most wont go any larger than 8''. They will flat out refuse if it's too large

holy fuck Scot is a fucking chad, looks like his dad but more robust
also Taylor looks much better with black hair

Sean O Pry is 5 foot 9 right?

Scott is her friend and she chose him to be in the video because he's handsome. I doubt she was thinking "FUCK, I HAVE A LYRIC IN THE SONG ABOUT A GUY BEING TALL, BETTER MAKE SURE HES 6'5" OR AUTISTS MIGHT NOTICE!"

This literally proves absolutely nothing...Videos are made on the fly a lot of the time so that songs can stay relevant

I dont care about hoes

180 cm is manlet tier in the west

Users who are viewing this thread

Back