• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Deleted member 14693, lemonnz and 10 others
you jelly

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
always self rated chadlite yk

I was rated chadlite by Blackgymmax buddy I think I have room to speak 🤫

i saw my friend make out with 2 females. fucking chad :feelsshh::feelsmega::feelswow::whatfeels::smonk::smonk::smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
"I was rated 8/10 by trustworthy rankers" (Wheat Waffles and Hamza)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and tombradylover
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover
i saw my friend make out with 2 females. fucking chad :feelsshh::feelsmega::feelswow::whatfeels::smonk::smonk::smonk:
Could have been you. But you loyal to your truecel title. Can't lose it

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
who fucking cares what blackgymmax rated you?? if you're so gl go viral on instagram, monetize. no one cares about your face if you're some nobody who is only known on dark forums

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 51465, HarrierDuBois and 4 others
who fucking cares what blackgymmax rated you?? if you're so gl go viral on instagram, monetize. no one cares about your face if you're some nobody who is only known on dark forums
blackgymmaxx is the bigest troll on this site, he doesn't even give legit rattings

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and the BULL
Nigga u know what I look like. I was being sarcastic. Anyways I mog you ur my son little boy 🤫 listen to what your father tells u to do go bring me my Uber eats meal worm

imagine paying another man to determine how good/bad looking you are

biden-laugh.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jagger, Heinrich Schmidt, Samsepioler and 1 other person
imagine paying another man to determine how good/bad looking you are

biden-laugh.gif
''fukkk my oneitis just cuked me todayy, anyway mr bgm can you rate me, am i htN?''

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, tombradylover and Luffymaxxing
what a solid post op keep up the good work! 🙏🏼

Nigga u know what I look like. I was being sarcastic. Anyways I mog you ur my son little boy 🤫 listen to what your father tells u to do go bring me my Uber eats meal worm
It's not about me retard

• JFL
So u agree I mog you? Sorry for being mean bull baby
Yes, but in the Grand scheme of things Is irrelevant. If you're really chadlite you should easily become famous instead of roasting people online

• Woah
Yes, but in the Grand scheme of things Is irrelevant. If you're really chadlite you should easily become famous instead of roasting people online
damn since when did u become reasonable wtf? Ur right but i cant get famous my digital footprint is fucked. Also i don't roast ppl online lol

damn since when did u become reasonable wtf? Ur right but i cant get famous my digital footprint is fucked. Also i don't roast ppl online lol
i never said i mogged you. digital footprint is a meme, @ylrven is public on this forum and has like 100k followers on tik tok. and you just roasted me

• So Sad
i never said i mogged you. digital footprint is a meme, @ylrven is public on this forum and has like 100k followers on tik tok. and you just roasted me
thanks for the info, i'm gonna expose him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Clavicular and tombradylover
U have in the past. But sorry man didn't mean to roast u i was just trolling. Digital footprint isn't a meme bro

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
U have in the past. But sorry man didn't mean to roast u i was just trolling. Digital footprint isn't a meme bro
if you're so worried you can just ask pimeyes to delete your pics. no one can find your pic in other ways. and i don't remember it tbh if i said it it's because you said something mean to me, but i'm not that sensitive anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and tombradylover
JFL if u think anyone will find ur forum posts.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
if you're so worried you can just ask pimeyes to delete your pics. no one can find your pic in other ways. and i don't remember it tbh if i said it it's because you said something mean to me, but i'm not that sensitive anymore.
im sorry bro :(

You got rated MTN by jealous incels that counts more, sorry to break it to you boyo

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and tombradylover
na i'd never release them, but u would have to cope knowing that they will be in my possesion.
of everyone on this forum ur the worst to have photos of people. Idk how I'm gonna be able to sleep at night now. Fuck

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
You got rated MTN by jealous incels that counts more, sorry to break it to you boyo
True its over for me i just like to cope with 1 good micky mouse rating i got from BGM. Being delusional mogs bro