• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, 000, HighIQcel and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, hebbewem, Usum and 5 others
life fuel

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
5.5 psl 5’10 NT white guy with decent physique minimum requirement for an average girl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot, je3oe, Deleted member 1140 and 4 others
Had a few do it, but no way in hell am I 6psl. May be jealousy, most know I'm taken(small town) and hate the fact she's 18. So mostly 24-28 age bracket.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and SubhumanCurrycel
Had a few do it, but no way in hell am I 6psl. May be jealousy, most know I'm taken(small town) and hate the fact she's 18. So mostly 24-28 age bracket.
Most likely that factor ngl, average/above average guy is completely invisible in big cities or more populated areas ngl

• +1
Reactions: Hapafetishist
Most likely that factor ngl, average/above average guy is completely invisible in big cities or more populated areas ngl

I feel small in the city closest to me, but it's rare to get height logged here. Gives me a good ego boost.

This is bullshit ngl. You just have to be the most attractive dude in their immediate vicinity, and you can get hit on

For example if you are 4.5 PSL and everyone else is 4 PSL, this can happen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 4416, Julius and 3 others
This is bullshit ngl. You just have to be the most attractive dude in their immediate vicinity, and you can get hit on

For example if you are 4.5 PSL and everyone else is 4 PSL, this can happen.
JFL if you think immediate vicinity actually matters anymore. Tinder, instagram, tiktok, and snapchat ruined that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 4416, Usum and 1 other person
Average does not mean acceptable.
Today's average is not 80's average.

A girl hit on me 2 weeks ago.
Then I'm glad to be 6 PSL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 4430 and JizzFarmer
Yay, but its cope lol. I am not 6psl. You can literally be 4 psl and get hit on by girls.

With SMV and hypergamy and all that.
I have had an above average girl hit on me yet im ugly as fk (i have decent hair plus coloring) oh and maybe being 6’6 and lifting helped

I have had an above average girl hit on me yet im ugly as fk (i have decent hair plus coloring) oh and maybe being 6’6 and lifting helped
Yeah. Probably your height and lifting boosted you tbh. Also if your black its even better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
i only get hit on by ugly women. Over

5.5 psl 5’10 NT white guy with decent physique minimum requirement for an average girl tbh
this is pretty much my stats, eventho i got rated 6 by some but i guess 5.5 is more accurate. decent body with six pack showing and good shoulders to waiste ratio and 5‘9.5 height.

got approached 11x in total, yesterday was the last time where a girl asked for my number

oh and the girl is half german half spanish with psl 5 face and good body

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers