if bbc is the best why the king of animals is not horse?

juste

juste

nature shows everything that is a fact

lions dont have big dicks

this shows to me how brainwashed modern foids are

and at some point i even thought that is better to have a giant dick but its not , according to nature

in fact is the misandry of the modern women thanks to their entitlement and delusion

if in their minds bbc = better and they glorify it as a sex object then ofcourse they will feel better.

the more entitled the more inches she needs.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 29155
BBC

• +1
Reactions: juste
The king of the animals is the lion for a reason. Beautiful golden skin, thick never balding mane, gods at conquest and slaughter and genocide, completely unstoppable when working together rather than fighting each other. Just like a certain race. Search up the Mapogo Lion Coalition, trust me. Most based pack of animals in existence

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
"if height was everything, the giraffe would be king of the jungle"

Lifefuel for manlets

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
it's bigdick copers, probably mostly niggers. the lion is the most courageous, graceful, handsome and popular animal meanwhile donkeys are stupid, ugly and relegated to being beasts of burden. the greeks and romans understood this so they gave their statues robust figures and handsome faces but small weewees.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
If meds exists, then why don't you take them?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
"if height was everything, the giraffe would be king of the jungle"

Lifefuel for manlets
that shows something aswell
the lanklets are usually seen as weird and unattractive like the giraffe is unproportionally tall

The king of the animals is the lion for a reason. Beautiful golden skin, thick never balding mane, gods at conquest and slaughter and genocide, completely unstoppable when working together rather than fighting each other. Just like a certain race. Search up the Mapogo Lion Coalition, trust me. Most based pack of animals in existence

Forgot to mention, lions are also apex predators dominating and preying upon everyone and never getting dominated or preyed upon themselves while horses are prey for various different predators and the slaves and food of humans. These Mapogo badboys took on giraffes, hippos, rhinos with ease, genocided hundreds of lions off the map, eradicated entire populations. Literally the Mongol Empire in animal form. Their dominance was only ended due to two members being isolated from the rest of the coalition and ganged up on by opposing lion tribes as well as being poached by faggot humans who should be raped and tortured to death. Lions will forever be the king of animals no matter what anybody says

https://africantravelcanvas.com/exp...he-infamous-sabi-sands-mapogo-lion-coalition/

• +1
Reactions: juste

Users who are viewing this thread

Back