If big nose means big dick and this forum is blackpilled on big noses

D

Deleted member 23778

Kraken
Then big nose big dick really means small jaw big dick since no guy with a mogger jaw had a big nose.

So you small jawed mouthbreathers mog

I think it had more to do with bulbous nose and wide nostrils

Attachments

• DD06913C-A955-4365-A373-3961D1FB7B68.jpeg
    DD06913C-A955-4365-A373-3961D1FB7B68.jpeg
    41.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Xangsane, Artemis and 1 other person
So black dudes basically? They have small jaws as it is
no they dont, just protruding lips and prognathism. Blacks have the largest teeth and the least crowding.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
no they dont, just protruding lips and prognathism. Blacks have the largest teeth and the least crowding.
Show me a black dude with a robust jaw then. They look super distinct when that's the case. Typical Black dude has a Lil Wayne tier jaw

Also Large teeth has zero to do with jaw size

you can still have a big jaw with big nose

Prognathism and protruding teeth are clear signs of small Jaws. These are feminine traits as it is

I think this might be true cuz I had a huge nose growin up and my cock is massive

Inb4 Jew

you can still have a big jaw with big nose
If all your features are large it doesn't look the same as if one was underdeveloped. It's rare to see guys with large Jaws seem like they have big noses the same way small jawed guys do

If all your features are large it doesn't look the same as if one was underdeveloped. It's rare to see guys with large Jaws seem like they have big noses the same way small jawed guys do
you understand the jaw is three dimensional? it can be wide and tall

when referring to a big nose, its implied that its very projecting

so that would mean a big nose would make the CHIN be seen smaller, not the jaw

you understand the jaw is three dimensional? it can be wide and tall

when referring to a big nose, its implied that its very projecting

so that would mean a big nose would make the CHIN be seen smaller, not the jaw
Weak jaw growth in profile = weak jaw not just chin. If your jaw is tall your nose wouldn't look out of proportion even from the side.

And it's possible to have a projecting chin even with a small jaw. Common in short face syndrome

But even in the case the jaw has width and height but doesn't project (yet to see this) then the jaw is still lacking in that plane

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Weak jaw growth in profile = weak jaw not just chin. If your jaw is tall your nose wouldn't look out of proportion even from the side.

And it's possible to have a projecting chin even with a small jaw. Common in short face syndrome
What the fuck are you even saying jfl

Jaws are something in the center, has nothing to do with the nose. Theres only correlation with chin and nose.
If your jaw is tall your nose wouldn't look out of proportion even from the side.
Wtf does this even mean
And it's possible to have a projecting chin even with a small jaw.
Cool, when did I say it didn’t
Common in short face syndrome
Not really

What the fuck are you even saying jfl

Jaws are something in the center, has nothing to do with the nose. Theres only correlation with chin and nose.

Wtf does this even mean

Cool, when did I say it didn’t

Not really

Show me someone with a large jaw whose nose looks big for their face

Arabs have huge noses and tiny cocks. Theory debunked tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 23778
Never thought of him as having a big nose. A distinctive nose, yes. A Roman nose, even. But it proportionally isn't large for his face.
this is a big nose bud
59ED25B2 BD30 43F5 B605 737D7566CC32

My nose is gigantic like this and I have 7.5 inches bone pressed / 7 inches non bone pressed dick

And I have a recessed chin and bimaxlary protrusion literally chimpanzee tier side profile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
@ItsOver999
3173351_DD06913C-A955-4365-A373-3961D1FB7B68.jpeg

:unsure:

sample-c8a998d200083c1df5739c44bc9d883c.jpg

:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999
Height to dick size has got like a 0.3 score while nose to dick size was 0.7 making nose size a more reliable factor when guessing dick size in some study. Trust me bro.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 23778
Bulbous nose is the real failo.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 23778
above average cock size and above average nose size too :feelswat:

Height to dick size has got like a 0.3 score while nose to dick size was 0.7 making nose size a more reliable factor when guessing dick size in some study. Trust me bro.
LINK plz?

Asking for a friend :feelshehe:

LINK plz?

Asking for a friend :feelshehe:
Google is an asshole when it comes to looking up that sort of intels because they want to gaslight low value men in making them think it's all about genetic lottery or whatever.
Basically if you had high prenatal testosterone during ""her"" pregnancy then you are likely to be """"born""""(=read sharted) with a huge nose and huge penis as a ""newborn"". This damn pro-choice vocabulary... :pepefrown:

...Then as the life-form evolves and reaches puberty, his sexual organ and double barrel shotgun nose grow to even greater extents. As a matter of fact, advanced clump of cells that are born with a micro-penis are administered DHT gel on their pitiful sausage so that they may reach a decent size later on. Yikes. .

Blacks in general have smaller noses than Whites by relative size though. They are flared but have no vertical height. White noses are taller and also flared, the difference is they point forward more. So all in all more nose

Blacks in general have smaller noses than Whites by relative size though. They are flared but have no vertical height. White noses are taller and also flared, the difference is they point forward more. So all in all more nose
How do you know if my nose isn't long fora black person?