the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
pfui

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
"If blackpill is cope"

"If blackpill is cope"
Lately all that people Say here Is blackpill Is cope because they see indian janitors with girls, i don't want ugly girls though.

I have a theory that you are attracted only to girls that are on your level genetically, but development somehow rendered those genes invalid, it's probably a cope but there is a salt of truth in it.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and LampPostPrime
Lately all that people Say here Is blackpill Is cope because they see indian janitors with girls, i don't want ugly girls though.
Blackpill isn’t cope it’s just there is no set definition of what is blackpilled so people spout bullshit on this forum and call it blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee, LampPostPrime, LegitUser and 1 other person
Because you're 4 inches.

• JFL
Reactions: ambi, Manletmachine and LampPostPrime
What the sigma

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
The blackpill is over exaggerated on this forum and misunderstood.

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee, ChadL1te, Aladin and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: xyukeeee and Manletmachine
I have a theory that you are attracted only to girls that are on your level genetically, but development somehow rendered those genes invalid, it's probably a cope but there is a salt of truth in it.
This would be valid but u gotta remember like 80% of girls especially in america are half as attractive as they really are cuz of fucking obesity and feminazis.

What ur saying is probably how there was no incels before obesity back in the day, or at the least a LOT less. We went for our looksmatch and since they were healthy weight and mentally better we were satisfied.

What does that have to do with what I said?
That the blackpill Is real for some people and not real for some others, Just because there are girls Who value your NT It doesn't mean there aren't tons of girls Who value your looks before everything.

This would be valid but u gotta remember like 80% of girls especially in america are half as attractive as they really are cuz of fucking obesity and feminazis.

What ur saying is probably how there was no incels before obesity. We went for our looksmatch and since they were healthy weight and mentally better we were satisfied.
Not only obesity, but improper development such as improper nutrition, undernutrition, destroyed jaws, diseases, improper life conditions and so on that effect the person as much as genes. Those are as important as genes and are unrepresented in current blackpill discussion

Not only obesity, but improper development such as improper nutrition, undernutrition, destroyed jaws, diseases, improper life conditions and so on that effect the person as much as genes. Those are as important as genes and are unrepresented in current blackpill discussion
I thought u had to be starving to have all that fucked up jaw and facial features shit happen? The west has the opposite problem with too much food. And the fat and bloating make it hard to tell the real facial features too

cant understand something that doesnt exist
then why i wouldn't want an ugly girl no matter her personality?

then why i wouldn't want an ugly girl no matter her personality?
looks are subjective something ugly to you might be pretty to me and vice versa

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I thought u had to be starving to have all that fucked up jaw and facial features shit happen? The west has the opposite problem with too much food. And the fat and bloating make it hard to tell the real facial features too
Most of the time yes, but there are as allways exeption. Also, many ortho treatements fuck up jaws, and they can be moved with proper/improper resting mouth position and so on, so there is much to development. Also, habits effect things such as hormonal profile in puberty which can have a big effect on your looks

• Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime
looks are subjective something ugly to you might be pretty to me and vice versa
i used to delude myself like this but when i showed to my friends girls i was attracted to they all said they were pretty

i used to delude myself like this but when i showed to my friends girls i was attracted to they all said they were pretty
undisputable proof that blackpill is true

undisputable proof that blackpill is true
we all find the same kind of girls pretty. some guys just are willing to dig deeper. stop cope

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
we all find the same kind of girls pretty. some guys just are willing to dig deeper. stop cope
only the extremes are objective

• Hmm...
its subjective pal
It's not pal. I can guarantee that there are thousands of men in your area Who are attracted to your hs crush

• Woah
It's not pal. I can guarantee that there are thousands of men in your area Who are attracted to your hs crush
what the fuck is your point with that LMAOO
Yes there surely are, my best friend would always call her muh mid tho so thats that. If a girl is not deformed or a supermodel its subjective

most men will fuck anything that moves, by your logic that disproves blackpill

what the fuck is your point with that LMAOO
Yes there surely are, my best friend would always call her muh mid tho so thats that. If a girl is not deformed or a supermodel its subjective
Ahahahahahah and you believe him?? He would bow down to her to have a chance

• JFL
most men will fuck anything that moves, by your logic that disproves blackpill
Fucking Someone to empty balls Is different to being attracted, i guarantee you no man wants to be seen outside with an ugly girls

Ahahahahahah and you believe him?? He would bow down to her to have a chance
he would fuck her if possible but never really cared about her she didnt stand out to him too much
while i thought she was giga beautiful

he would fuck her if possible but never really cared about her she didnt stand out to him too much
while i thought she was giga beautiful
Yeah i get It but trust me he has fapped at least once to her pictures

• JFL
Yeah no one wants someone ugly but you’d be happy with a mildly attractive girl shows you interest

Yeah no one wants someone ugly but you’d be happy with a mildly attractive girl shows you interest
Still looks matter, why people have to highlight the fact that and ugly guy has a pretty gf? Does this mean ugly men are entitled to pretty girls? Also It implies that looks are objective since you could asses that the girl Is gl and the guy ugly, thus confirming blackpill

Still looks matter, why people have to highlight the fact that and ugly guy has a pretty gf? Does this mean ugly men are entitled to pretty girls? Also It implies that looks are objective since you could asses that the girl Is gl and the guy ugly, thus confirming blackpill
Looks being objective isn’t the black pill. And most people aren’t saying Bp is entirely wrong. It’s exaggerated and misunderstood here

Looks being objective isn’t the black pill. And most people aren’t saying Bp is entirely wrong. It’s exaggerated and misunderstood here
Cope. All girls desire chad but settle down for less. They still secretly finger themselves on chad's pics and Imagine him while having sex with their normie bf. Males have lower standards but still want a cute Becky

Cope. All girls desire chad but settle down for less. They still secretly finger themselves on chad's pics and Imagine him while having sex with their normie bf. Males have lower standards but still want a cute Becky
That’s not black pill nor some crazy statement. Of course people settle for a normie even if they still desire a chad. A girl will understand chad is out of reach and settle for someone they find somewhat attractive. This is just how life works lol

That’s not black pill nor some crazy statement. Of course people settle for a normie even if they still desire a chad. A girl will understand chad is out of reach and settle for someone they find somewhat attractive. This is just how life works lol
The real blackpill Is that eventually all foids should get chad's sperm to produce children while the normies are used only as work force to provide for the children until all of the humanity Is beatiful. This Will be the last stage of capitalist lookism.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
The real blackpill Is that eventually all foids should get chad's sperm to produce children while the normies are used only as work force to provide for the children until all of the humanity Is beatiful. This Will be the last stage of capitalist lookism.
Hahah maybe, we’ll be dead by then though