If blonde hair is bad..

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Then why are at least half of women bleaching their hair unnaturally trying to make it blonde? They must obviously find blonde hair beautiful if so many of them are trying to fake it. It honestly makes me feel superior to dark-haired men and fake blonde women knowing they're trying to be like me, except I'm natural.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
What looks good on women doesn't necessarily look good on men. But blond hair is good tbh if you have dark eyebrows. Saying otherwise is ethnic cope.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and HarrierDuBois
you're blonde now?

you're blonde now?
In some lighting my hair looks brown but in sunlight it's clearly blonde. When I look closer I have 2 different hair colors growing on my head, blonde mixed with brown.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abomination52, justleavemealone, IndraBC and 2 others
In some lighting my hair looks brown but in sunlight it's clearly blonde. When I look closer I have 3 different hair colors growing on my head, blonde, reddish, and dark.

looking good mein fuhrer

Yes blonde hair is bad because contrast is good. Anyone that thinks blonde hair on a guy mogs is an autist

Yes blonde hair is bad because contrast is good. Anyone that thinks blonde hair on a guy mogs is an autist
So you think this is better coloring than my dark blonde hair? 😂😂😂

1_Doctor-Who-Flux.jpg

Last edited:
Nobody says blonde hair looks bad on women

• +1
Reactions: LeonardoMessi
Nobody says blonde hair looks bad on women
I feel genetically superior to dark-haired males when I see them outside and I feel like women want to breed with me when they see my hair color. I even feel superior to the fake blonde women because it signals to me they wish they had my hair color genetics and they're trying to copy me.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Halonyx
Black hair is ugly get over it ethnik. You'll never be like me.

• +1
Black hair is ugly get over it ethnik. You'll never be like me.
Im not even talking about u nigger, ur hair isnt even the blonde color im talking about. Im talking about this blonde 👱‍♀️

bashing blonde hair or white skin is typical ethnic cope. brad pitt and leonardo dicaprio all had blonde hair at one point and was celebrated for it. it's a unique feature that stands out.

• +1
it can be attractive on men if you like men

Im not even talking about u nigger, ur hair isnt even the blonde color im talking about. Im talking about this blonde 👱‍♀️
Dude look at this picture in direct sunlight, you can clearly see the yellow hair which is blonde

• JFL
Reactions: betterhelptheRapist
Note, when I say I get the sense women want to breed with me when they see my hair color I'm not talking about blonde women. Natural blonde women seem to have a fetish for dark hair on men for some stupid reason. That's why I will NEVER approach a blonde woman. It's darker haired brunette women who want to breed with me when they see my hair color because they want to lighten their genes.

Hold up my hair looks red in this lighting WTF

Then I turn the light off and it's not red anymore

Now I'm gonna need to bring a mirror with me wherever I go to see what color my hair is in that lighting. For example I can't bring a girl on a date to some place where the lighting is gonna make my hair look red.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Dude look at this picture in direct sunlight, you can clearly see the yellow hair which is blonde
bro wtf are u talking about :lul: you're obviously a blackwashing fedposter.

I refuse to believe you are actually this autistic and retarded :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999