Summoning @brbbrah
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 6217 and Hellboy
Jfl if you want both die in their sleep tonight

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7863 and Hellboy
Notice how @brbbrah has a team of other subhumans backing him up (Konoha) while Sasuke was rogue and no one was on his side? Exact same scenario here.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6723
im the funny side character no one makes fan art of or anything because i was too irrelevant to think about. the show was improved by me being there tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5818, Deleted member 8576 and 1 other person
I'm the creepy weirdo:
Has to hide face
Pulls up to everywhere looking like a school shooter
Is a background character
Noone remembers his name

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Hellboy
im the funny side character no one makes fan art of or anything because i was too irrelevant to think about. the show was improved by me being there tho
Sounds like Jiraiya to me.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
truly over when you start fighting using anime

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Warlow, SadnessWYJ and 3 others
@JizzFarmer is 120 IQ lazy mastermind Shikamaru

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9072
main character in my heart tho :heart:
4726867A AED3 4B28 8018 86760238E11D
F19B2DB4 9B74 4501 BEC8 3F56610FF24A

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
Summoning @brbbrah
giphy.gif
I AM A DARK TRIAD KNIGHT. IN THE MORNINGS I TRAIN AND IN THE NIGHTS I FIGHT CRIME AND DYKES AKA @Hellboy . I HAVE TRAINED WITH THE BEST AND HAVE ESCAPED FROM THE WORST. 127 STYLES OF MARTIAL ARTS AND HE THINKS HE CAN TAKE ME ON. IT IS TIME!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6485b025t, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 8576 and 1 other person

I went to a market in the morning and a girl that looks like this walking her dog crossed the street as soon as she saw me. Is my bug jutsu too strong bros

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Hellboy
Joined Sep 13, 2020

I AM A DARK TRIAD KNIGHT. IN THE MORNINGS I TRAIN AND IN THE NIGHTS I FIGHT CRIME AND DYKES AKA @Hellboy . I HAVE TRAINED WITH THE BEST AND HAVE ESCAPED FROM THE WORST. 127 STYLES OF MARTIAL ARTS AND HE THINKS HE CAN TAKE ME ON. IT IS TIME!

Cope this is you barking for me

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 9072
Just noticed Sasuke was all ER tier personality with "I'm gonna kill someone" and all the girls were still on his dick oooh sasuke kuuun youre so strong and mysterious restore your clan with my genes sasuke kunnnn

• Love it
Reactions: Hellboy

MAY I REMIND YOU CAME BEGGING TO ME IN PMS TO STOP THE BULLYING BY THE DARK KNIGHT HIMSELF. NOW I'M TRAINING IN PEACE AND WOULD LIKE TO NOT BE DISTURBED YOU JOKER

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t

MAY I REMIND YOU CAME BEGGING TO ME IN PMS TO STOP THE BULLYING BY THE DARK KNIGHT HIMSELF. NOW I'M TRAINING IN PEACE AND WOULD LIKE TO NOT BE DISTURBED YOU JOKER

[/QUOTE]

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and 6485b025t
In what world is @brbbrah a main character?

He is like the loser in high school that always hangs with your group of friends and no one really likes but also he doesn't have anyone else so you kinda just tolerate him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, Be_ConfidentBro, JizzFarmer and 2 others
Just noticed Sasuke was all ER tier personality with "I'm gonna kill someone" and all the girls were still on his dick oooh sasuke kuuun youre so strong and mysterious restore your clan with my genes sasuke kunnnn
Dark triad personality in effect, all foids love a loner mysterious Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
In what world is @brbbrah a main character?

He is like the loser in high school that always hangs with your group of friends and no one really likes but also he doesn't have anyone else so you kinda just tolerate him
LOOK AT THIS FILTHY DOG BARKING FOR ME SINCE DAY ONE YOU SOCCER LOVING MUTT. I WOULD HUMBLY PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE IRL YOU ABUSED RECESSED BALDING POLISH FAGGOT KEEP CRYING FOR BATMAN SQUAD
@JizzFarmer @TheCopefulCurry

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, JizzFarmer and 6485b025t
Dark triad personality in effect, all foids love a loner mysterious Chad

Sasuke looking down on subhuman Naruto trying to compensate with his nine tailed BITCH

Heightmogged and genemogged, can't compete with uchiha chad genes that were cucking every other clan in village that they had to genocide them

• Love it
Reactions: Hellboy

[/QUOTE]
You literally PM'ed me first barking at me for roasting the everliving fuck out of you, then you proceeded to spam me. I just told you to leave me alone because you spam like crazy jfl

KEEP BARKING FOR ME AND CRYING FOR MY DICK LIKE NARUTO CRIED FOR SASUKE'S DARK TRIAD DICK, KEEP SPAMMING ME AND TRYING TO GET ME TO REACT, I AM AN ASCENDED UCHIHA ON A QUEST FOR ASCENSION

@brbbrah

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Hellboy
KEEP BARKING FOR ME AND CRYING FOR MY DICK LIKE NARUTO CRIED FOR SASUKE'S DARK TRIAD DICK, KEEP SPAMMING ME AND TRYING TO GET ME TO REACT, I AM AN ASCENDED UCHIHA ON A QUEST FOR ASCENSION

@brbbrah

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, 6485b025t and Hellboy
who’s alt is hell boy? @her @Kingkellz

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Hellboy
He is an ISI stooge

Kakashicels handsealmaxxing be like

@brbbrah is just little tranny who sucks the balls of mod.