If could design your perfect life what would it be?

FascisstChad

FascisstChad

SAY CHRIST IS LORD!
For me I’d be born into an upper class wasp family in 1968. I’d have grown up in a suburb of San Diego. I’d be a 6’9 Chad with a 10x8 bwc. I’d have been partying and playing around with girls. Fuck around in a college in the east coast. Then work as a yuppy finance bro, have a virgin wife, have 10+ kids. I’d have retired early due to family money and a good job.

This would be the aesthetic!
IMG 0027

IMG 0031

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, gigell, primqwe and 2 others
Living in a mansion on a hill on the country side with 5 stacy wives, goats, cows and chicken. just enjoying life

• Love it
Reactions: FascisstChad
Living in a mansion on a hill on the country side with 5 stacy wives, goats, cows and chicken. just enjoying life
Nice but I would love to live that fast paced Chad 80s life. Surfing the waves, drinking, chilling in condos!

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and deadstock
there is a 0,000001% i get my perfect life

• Hmm...
The same as mine but with this face and like 6'4 height and that body

Attachments

• 1721973468548334.png
    1721973468548334.png
    674.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL

Starboy Trust Fund guy.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and FascisstChad
No, literally the only thing my life is missing is romantic relationship with the opposite sex.
What’s so good about it you wouldn’t change it? Wouldn’t it be good to be born into a rich family and grow up in a nice climate. You’ll never have to work, you just sit around and collect money.

I live here.
I wake up to the smell of my Stacy preparing my breakfast of Goat Liver, Brain, Strawberrys, Testicles, Bacon, Eggs, and Strawberry Milk. I get up. Shower with Strawberry scented bodywash. I go sneak up behind her...
I spin her around an pop a Huge Strawberry in her mouth. She gives me a little smile, Giggling while she chews the Strawberry, She tells me,

Last edited:
  • JFL
View attachment 3076069View attachment 3076072
I live here.
I wake up to the smell of my Stacy preparing my breakfast of Goat Liver, Brain, Strawberrys, Testicles, Bacon, Eggs, and Strawberry Milk. I get up. Shower with Strawberry scented bodywash. I go sneak up behind her...
I spin her around a pop a little Strawberry in her mouth. She gives me a little smile, Giggling while she chews the Strawberry, She tells me,

This would be a perfect house.
IMG 0213

I’m not saying it will, just what’s your ideal scenario. Say you were temporarily a god and could create a life for you to live.
triple income from government scamming+200bpm bass speed+harem with my oneitises

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FascisstChad and Ultimate Subhuman™
Just be born in America and be white and rich, that's all I need

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FascisstChad and Ultimate Subhuman™
6'8 gigachad , have a stacy wife and have a lot of kids with her

Around 1970-1990

A villa with a big farm for food and a lot of trees , by the sea side

• +1
6'8 gigachad , have a stacy wife and have a lot of kids with her

Around 1970-1990

A villa with a big farm for food and a lot of trees , by the sea side
My second option after the 80s period would be to be born in 1870, western civilisation was nearing its zenith and it’s just a cool period in general.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
wall street yuppie chad in the 80s

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back