• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630, Yliaster, CreepyJewel1 and 2 others
The only asian women in the video is with a white man :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Melly, bloomercel and 8 others
The only asian women in the video is with a white man :lul:
and bro was def incel lmao, she said the sex was ass at the start. Wheatwaffles btfo, tbf he pulled a bhad asian bitch imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, CreepyJewel1 and murdah
and bro was def incel lmao, she said the sex was ass at the start. Wheatwaffles btfo, tbf he pulled a bhad asian bitch imo
Thats JBW for you, could be below average in everything, even sex, and you’ll still pull through :feelswah:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, disheartenedcel, CreepyJewel1 and 2 others
Thats JBW for you, could be below average in everything, even sex, and you’ll still pull through :feelswah:.
nah not true u typically need height and white which he has going for him. If u see below avg everything white guy with a decent asian bitch he's probably packing tbh

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and greycel
nah not true u typically need height and white which he has going for him
Ive seen manlets get an asian woman just by being white, they werent super short though

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and ShowerMaxxing
Ive seen manlets get an asian woman just by being white, they werent super short though
big dick or big bank account boyo

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and murdah
Could of at least put some timestamps smh

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Because in asian culture beauty means = whiteness, and they are naturally not white so they hunt them, in past it was wealth thing.

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
Because in asian culture beauty means = whiteness, and they are naturally not white so they hunt them, in past it was wealth thing.
Yeah but we live in a civilized country, in a western society… yet they still love white cawk, its just attraction obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, ShowerMaxxing and CreepyJewel1
Yeah but we live in a civilized country a western society… yet they still love white cawk, its just attraction obviously.
They just don't like dark skin, that's it.

• +1
They just don't like dark skin, that's it.
They don’t like their own men wdym, they have the same complexion and features as them yet they date white men more

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and CreepyJewel1
The Asian kid in all black a mogger imo got really nice style and seems tall as well

• +1
Reactions: murdah and ShowerMaxxing
They don’t like their own men wdym, they have the same complexion and features as them yet they date white men more
Because my man, they are not naturally white, woman there knows this.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, CreepyJewel1, Yliaster and 1 other person
Over for my needle dick
sew me some clothes baby
Lois Peter

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan, SteveRogers, not__cel and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Yliaster and Deleted member 72630
good thread, I'll watch.
This kind of content is kind of brain rot, but I like that they usually give more of a nromalfag perspective. I think it's interesting to bring these videos up to my family and whatnot. Anyways I will share any thoughts i have after watching, if I have any.

• +1
Reactions: Melly, murdah and ShowerMaxxing
Imagine your girlfriend roasting you in front of millions of people saying you never gived her an orgasm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, not__cel, murdah and 2 others
Imagine your girlfriend roasting you in front of millions of people saying you never gived her an orgasm
absolute trash gf, modern women are a joke lmao. Even if true a good bicth would lie and keep it hush, your there to complement your man not humiliate him

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Xtra, Oueyy and 1 other person
Watching and it is a little jarring that none of them are upset that theywould eat ass but their partner would not reciprocate. Guarantee each and every one of those whores have eaten chad ass before no problem. i don't actually know how these kinds of relationships last. I like the black girl and asian guy best so far though

• JFL
absolute trash gf, modern women are a joke lmao. Even if true a good bicth would lie and keep it hush, your there to complement your man not humiliate him
Even when It comes to sexual performance it's easier for women, there is no pressure about it for them

• +1
Even when It comes to sexual performance it's easier for women, there is no pressure about it for them
100% spread ur legs and be submissive that's it

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy and disheartenedcel
Modern women are truly a joke, really makes me wish I was born earlier before all this brainwashing

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, not__cel and Deleted member 72630
Brutal Asian men have to sheboonmax
she probably sucks the soul outta this chigga, u can hear and see the intense love she got