If ethnics are so unattractive to girls, why are they the most confident people ?

austrianlooksmaxxer

austrianlooksmaxxer

Bronze
I see groups of young ethnic looking arabs and turks in German cities and they seem much more confident than the typical ,,Philipp''. Why are they so confident if they have no success with women (as many people claim here)? I think they have in fact more sucess with girls because they go out a lot, are low inhibition and normie tier

arabs in general have low inhib i only know like 3 arab guys that have high inhib including me

• +1
Reactions: austrianlooksmaxxer
Because whiteboys are feministic, feminine these days due to their nations being hit hardest by jewish brainwashing.

I see groups of young ethnic looking arabs and turks in German cities and they seem much more confident than the typical ,,Philipp''. Why are they so confident if they have no success with women (as many people claim here)? I think they have in fact more sucess with girls because they go out a lot, are low inhibition and normie tier
honestly i sometimes see more ethnics with white women than actual white men. usually white guys date black chicks or mixed chicks and there's a few that date gooks and other few that date white in uk

Poorer societies tend to be more open, more friendly, since everyone is equally poor so people grow without inhibitions, socializing a lot with each other, richer societies are more fractured, separated, there's a competition between people to climb the social ladder, there are cliques and groups and people seen as low value are often ignored, shunned, and usually grow up having high inhibition.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel