If every American went on a diet, would that cause our nation to collapse?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Think about it. Food is big business in America. Food corporations, farmers, Big Pharma, and restaurants contribute billions of dollars to our economy. But what would happen if every American stopped overeating?

If you're suspicious about AI content showing CGI models gorging on food, you're not paranoid. It seems that type of AI content trends the most. And we all know trending, those hot slots are selected by real human moderators. If that wasn't the case, sneaky people like me would hack their algorithm, as I had done in 2017, and trend with millions of viewers on YT. Perhaps, I fucked that scheme up for many future trolls. Oh, well... sue me and eat dick!

Therefore, the pushers of AI eating food need people to keep overeating. I sense a desperate plea happening. As we all know, the corporations fund politicians. The corporations tell the guardians of rich fucks what to do, how to do it, and they better fucking do it! JFK was a unique man. No one told him what to do. However, his endgame wasn't so pleasant... his brain tissue splattered all over his wife, ugh. Ominously scary shit there.

When the nineteenth variation of the common cold bug known as COVID struck in 2020, the places that kept people strong, and healthy, and aided their diets were the first ones to be shut the fuck down! Gyms. Fitness centers. A brutal hidden agenda among many. Fucking opportunists, sad.

That's my skitzo rant for today. Tomorrow, How I Ate Your Mom's Ass. We're gonna get balls deep into this subject, kids.

Macjewnald is already unhealthy, normally everyone should be staying away from it.
And yeah u r prolly right but that wont ever happen.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Macjewnald is already unhealthy, normally everyone should be staying away from it.
And yeah u r prolly right but that wont ever happen.
They conspire to keep us unhealthy while keeping them filthy rich. Overweight people are BIG Business to Big Pharma and Big Medical Industry.

• +1
Reactions: vernier
This will happen right after Cindy Crawford becomes 23 again, and hops exclusively on my dick

• JFL
Nah that would actually fix a lot of their problems

Just dont allow them to watch semi naked woman one full day and capitalism collapses

• +1
Nah that would actually fix a lot of their problems

Just dont allow them to watch semi naked woman one full day and capitalism collapses
It would destroy billions of dollars of capital. What do you expect those companies to do then, make all healthy food options? Do you know how much extra money from their pockets that would cost? It would wipe out half of those corporations. America's rich fucks don't want Big Diet.

Last night, I tried to view live TV again. I usually do that for sick entertainment when I'm drinking, which isn't often. Channel after channel was commercial after commercial. I lucked out with one news station and within ten seconds, a commercial. That fucking Roku Live TV is a scam. They know when your IP connects to that area and immediately, they subject you to disturbing content like food, Big Pharma, or a black guy with a Chinese wife deciding what lawn care product is good for their picture-perfect yard. Yeah, right! That'll be the day.