If everybody is chad nobody is chad!

givemeheight

givemeheight

Silver
Spreading the looksmaxxing message to the youngcels is important af. Since everyone will be growing up with softmaxxing from a young age and be looking like a Chad in the future, being Chad won't be desirable anymore.

Subhuman looking guys like Michael Cera will be the new desirable look, that's your chance to ascend!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: widdi, iloveboobs and NoLongerHuman
Ok Syndrome.

I don't agree. In a world that was perfect, everyone would look like chad. Might make people more competitive but it's like how 3 chads standing next to each other doesn't necessarily make them any uglier. I get your perspective though.

no softmaxxes in young age will acsend a subhuman skull :lul:

I don't agree. In a world that was perfect, everyone would look like chad. Might make people more competitive but it's like how 3 chads standing next to each other doesn't necessarily make them any uglier. I get your perspective though.
bro you don't understand my Trojan horse. you have to spread the whole message from above, so youngcels will think it's not worth it to looksmaxx anymore because it won't be the desirable look in the future, so we looksmaxx niggas have an advantage when we are grey and oldcels to slay these 18-24 foids.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
bro you don't understand my Trojan horse. you have to spread the whole message from above, so youngcels will think it's not worth it to looksmaxx anymore because it won't be the desirable look in the future, so we looksmaxx niggas have an advantage when we are grey and oldcels to slay these 18-24 foids.
Bro's playing 4d chess

• +1
Reactions: givemeheight