If everybody you know

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
Find out this place, who you are and what you post, what would they do?

I think my behavior would be a surprise for the majority, since i dont talk and avoid talking about looks and sex. And i dont say what i think about toilets IRL for obvious reasons (just for my father on rare ocasions).

I don't know anyone, everyone's a retarded cuck or a carbon copy normie here.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Extra Chromosome
It would be :ogre: for me
Parents would probably send me to a :bluepill: psychiatrist, thyve threatened me with that before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, Insomniac and kobecel
It would be :ogre: for me
Parents would probably send me to a :bluepill: psychiatrist, thyve threatened me with that before

my mother wants to send me to one of these too. She would defitenely obligates me if she find out

Let's see. My close friends and family already know I am racist and struggle with women, therefore hate them to an extent. Someone from my work has already browsed this forum (and presumably saw my post history as he mentioned he saw my posts). A friend from my college saw my posts too, but he doesn't care and has already joined this forum for shits and giggs.

Only reason they know is because I've told close associates and friends of mine about the blackpill and LooksMaxxing. Some of them cope with PUA/Charisma/confidence, some admit looks are a bit important, some of them are completely delusional and deny the blackpill altogether.

• +1
Reactions: xz90, Insomniac, SeiGun and 1 other person
Let's see. My close friends and family already know I am racist and struggle with women, therefore hate them to an extent. Someone from my work has already browsed this forum (and presumably saw my post history as he mentioned he saw my posts). A friend from my college saw my posts too, but he doesn't care and has already joined this forum for shits and giggs.

Only reason they know is because I've told close associates and friends of mine about the blackpill and LooksMaxxing. Some of them cope with PUA/Charisma/confidence, some admit looks are a bit important, some of them are completely delusional and deny the blackpill altogether.
good work kek that inhib is respectable

• +1
Reactions: xz90
Already cut ties with everyone I knew, family wouldn't be surprised since I'm honest with them anyway.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs and nattycel
They wouldn't be surprised. I don't have a good reputation irl anyway

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs and Extra Chromosome
i have post that are complete controversy and offesive,
everyone i know probably will think i have mental issue or im a double faced man

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
My brother knows what incels are and I’ve mentioned it a few times with him before so he could probably connect the dots..

My parents are ignorant.

• +1
My brother knows what incels are and I’ve mentioned it a few times with him before so he could probably connect the dots..

My parents are ignorant.
tbh ive been trying to blackpill my brother because he thinks he cant get girls because he isnt confident (despite 6psl face) so him knowing the shit he could get away with could benefit him

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, kobecel and Insomniac
Just ldar

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs and Insomniac
tbh ive been trying to blackpill my brother because he thinks he cant get girls because he isnt confident (despite 6psl face) so him knowing the shit he could get away with could benefit him
My brother told me he thinks women are shallow cunts so he’s pretty based and blackpilled ngl

• +1
My brother told me he thinks women are shallow cunts so he’s pretty based and blackpilled ngl
my brother used to call me retarded for saying the things i say about women

• +1
Tell your brother to Inject T
he isnt low t tbh hes been muscular, gl, and tall his whole life he doesnt understand the true nature of women, and if you dont experience it first hand then its pretty hard to find out considering the fact that everyone tells you otherwise

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Insomniac
he isnt low t tbh hes been muscular, gl, and tall his whole life he doesnt understand the true nature of women, and if you dont experience it first hand then its pretty hard to find out considering the fact that everyone tells you otherwise
didn red but will hit u with t. soy cuck

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and ZyzzReincarnate
t. soy drinker

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
retarded cuck and carbon copy normie.

442.jpg

They wouldn't be surprised because they know I'm a retard

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs and Insomniac