If everyone is looksmaxxing, then no one is looksmaxxing

Hot Neighbourhood

Hot Neighbourhood

autistic
this is actually called "involution".

For example, lets say If every male goes to the gym, then not going to the gym means that you are out-competed in the sexual market, and therefore you become incel. And since everyone go to gym, you need to gymmaxx at the same rate in order to just compete and be normie.

WOMEN ARE SMART FOR PUSHING BODY POSITIVITY. By telling each other not to compete and not try to be fit, high quality women will enjoy high quality men, while whales dont have to compete and will still be relevant in the sexual market. Not competing as a collective actually raised the market value of women as a whole.

So ideal strategy to looksmaxx is to gaslight normies into becoming fat and ugly while hardcore gym and looksmaxxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 4106 and 17 others
I read a scientific article were it says that only competition mattered, meaning it doesn't matter how gl you are, just how much you match up or mog another man

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 10987 and 7 others
obviesly

• JFL
Reactions: Hot Neighbourhood
then why is everyone so fat,
even the ones at the gym??

For example, lets say If every male goes to the gym, then not going to the gym means that you are out-competed in the sexual market, and therefore you become incel. And since everyone go to gym, you need to gymmaxx at the same rate in order to just compete and be normie.

WOMEN ARE SMART FOR PUSHING BODY POSITIVITY. By telling each other not to compete and not try to be fit, high quality women will enjoy high quality men, while whales dont have to compete and will still be relevant in the sexual market. Not competing as a collective actually raised the market value of women as a whole.

So ideal strategy to looksmaxx is to gaslight normies into becoming fat and ugly while hardcore gym and looksmaxxing.

few problems here. firstly, theyre not pushing body positivity for the reason you stated. its more like ' dove commercials ' and fat ugly feminists pushing this out. because they dont like being invisible to men.

there is indeed a gymmax meme out there but its still rather far from being mainstream. a lot of guys have no interest in any maxing since they are hard :bluepill: swallowers.. the end

lastly, whales etc are no more relevant than before. a rising tide lifts all boats as you said. women dont magically have access to more hot guys unless ... theres more hot guys as a proportion. obv this isnt the case at all

the article you posted was mostly gibberish and looked autogen btw

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 13409
few problems here. firstly, theyre not pushing body positivity for the reason you stated. its more like ' dove commercials ' and fat ugly feminists pushing this out. because they dont like being invisible to men.

there is indeed a gymmax meme out there but its still rather far from being mainstream. a lot of guys have no interest in any maxing since they are hard :bluepill: swallowers.. the end

lastly, whales etc are no more relevant than before. a rising tide lifts all boats as you said. women dont magically have access to more hot guys unless ... theres more hot guys as a proportion. obv this isnt the case at all
explain all the niggers in America obsessed with fat white women

explain all the niggers in America obsessed with fat white women

negroes have.. can we say.. different tastes

it's possibly genetic to some extent and mostly social

though i've not seen many studies on why they prefer.. larger .. specimens :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
no shit, but these dumb asses actually think that everyone can looksmax and that we can all be chad. No we cant. Youll still be the genetic dead end if everyone does it

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 13409
no shit, but these dumb asses actually think that everyone can looksmax and that we can all be chad. No we cant. Youll still be the genetic dead end if everyone does it

yeah its still worthwhile

even for 1psl.. doesnt sound like much

but thats a massive improvement if u look at the bell curve, muh nigger

lets go eat some popcorn shrimps and play basket balls

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
as gay as it sounds i gym maxx to get validation from men, since im too ugly for gym body to have halo
here is my thought process
me now: stick faggot no respect from men = low status
me gymmaxxed: respected by men for size at least = higher status
higher status = higher smv

just research what is most attractive to girls. the only SMV that counts is what women like !

some gay guys like things that girls dont like, and vice versa

also gym is diminishing returns. normie < built = really built = mega built

yeah if everyone wears lift, gymmaxxes, gets their bimax, leforts and orbital surgeries, were all back at square one.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, mulattomaxxer, Won't Reply? and 4 others
yeah if everyone wears lift, gymmaxxes, gets their bimax, leforts and orbital surgeries, were all back at square one.
this is why you should never, ever talk about anything remotely related to looksmaxx irl, even redpill is too far

• +1
Reactions: Won't Reply?, LooksmaxxHopeful and Lmao
Almost no men looksmax so nobody here should be worried. Most men these days are manchildren playing video games all day and undereducated and paid compared to their girlfriends. If anything we’re in one of the least looksmaxxed eras of male existence. Keep up the :blackpill: and (most of us) will make it

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, LastHopeForNorman and LooksmaxxHopeful
Almost no men looksmax so nobody here should be worried. Most men these days are manchildren playing video games all day and undereducated and paid compared to their girlfriends. If anything we’re in one of the least looksmaxxed eras of male existence. Keep up the :blackpill: and (most of us) will make it

precisely. i want this man to deliver the speech at my wedding. or funeral. whichever comes first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409 and LooksmaxxHopeful
Yeah I realized this but tbh most men for whatever reason are content with being unattractive, it takes a certain type of mindset not only to accept the blackpill but also to care about it.

Proof: Sean O Pry's brother has his chad genetics but voluntarily chooses to be fat covering his amazing facial features.

Like a lot of men legit don't care, lot's of guys know they could stop their balding completely by getting on fin or they could go on a diet and stop being fat but they legit don't care about being attractive to women or their gf's being attracted to them lol, a mindset I guess the people here (including me) definitely do not have, nor get.

Attachments

• download (4).jpeg
    download (4).jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 81
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 13409 and 1 other person
Yeah I realized this but tbh most men for whatever reason are content with being unattractive, it takes a certain type of mindset not only to accept the blackpill but also to care about it.

Proof: Sean O Pry's brother has his chad genetics but voluntarily chooses to be fat covering his amazing facial features.

Like a lot of men legit don't care, lot's of guys know they could stop their balding completely by getting on fin or they could go on a diet and stop being fat but they legit don't care about being attractive to women or their gf's being attracted to them lol, a mindset I guess the people here (including me) definitely do not have, nor get.

yea there's different factors at play

if a guy has a low libido then he could be single a long time, or be happy with whatever happens

or maybe he just doesnt care if his girl is fat or ugly .. he's just not motivated

if u ask me, modern diet and things like plastics that kill testo have a lot to answer for

can you imagine walking around in the 70's ? all the guys were horndogs and had at least chadlike personality if not looks

watch some docos from the 60s or 70s man it was a totally different landscape

BTW if you eat carbs or use social media then you're on the path to a slow sad low-T death

• +1
Reactions: angelo and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

true, i need to work on that mindset. i have slowly started to realize looksmaxx is really not for me, and statusmaxx and getting money is a way more reliable for me to get pussy and just do better for myself in life

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful

if a guy has a low libido then he could be single a long time, or be happy with whatever happens

or maybe he just doesnt care if his girl is fat or ugly .. he's just not motivated

if u ask me, modern diet and things like plastics that kill testo have a lot to answer for

can you imagine walking around in the 70's ? all the guys were horndogs and had at least chadlike personality if not looks

BTW if you eat carbs or use social media then you're on the path to a slow sad low-T death
Seriously though is that Sean's brother not shocking?? He saw his brother get famous and make millions from being good looking, and even with the fat you can tell he has the same good hunter eyes midface, hairline, and jaw, but he chooses to be bloated and denying himself all those crazy social privileges from having a chad face.

true, i need to work on that mindset. i have slowly started to realize looksmaxx is really not for me, and statusmaxx and getting money is a way more reliable for me to get pussy and just do better for myself in life
Looksmaxx is definitely for me, even if I could ascend being skinny-fat I want my gf to be genuinely attracted/hot for me.

Looksmaxx is definitely for me, even if I could ascend being skinny-fat I want my gf to be genuinely attracted/hot for me.
i am too ugly for someone to really like me. If penis go in vagina its victory

• +1
Reactions: ugly-but-optimistic
Seriously though is that Sean's brother not shocking?? He saw his brother get famous and make millions from being good looking, and even with the fat you can tell he has the same good hunter eyes midface, hairline, and jaw, but he chooses to be bloated and denying himself all those crazy social privileges from having a chad face.

yeah on some level it still is. but bro ive seen that story played out many times, with guys ive known who neglected their appearance and/or game. they took :bluepill: and thought they would get a girl eventually. and they were right ! but the girl wasnt anyone to write home about

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
as gay as it sounds i gym maxx to get validation from men, since im too ugly for gym body to have halo
here is my thought process
me now: stick faggot no respect from men = low status
me gymmaxxed: respected by men for size at least = higher status
higher status = higher smv
its the same w guys. Im a nobody in gym circles and im more gymcelled than every single guy here

looking at 100 year old pictures is brutal. everyone looked so much better
it's pathetic. he spits in the face of manlets and birdcels

what about diminishing returns tho

This is why the black pill offends people. It is pure truth. The pure dark truth of humanity and the harsh reality of genetic determinism.

This is why the black pill offends people. It is pure truth. The pure dark truth of humanity and the harsh reality of genetic determinism.
blackpill is very true but its also very retarded. The theory about looks height is factual, but no idealogy or philosophy in the blackpill is solution based, its just the same autistic shit over and over again like "its over" "it never began"

This. There was a high iq thread covering this.

• +1
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Hot Neighbourhood
Most guys do NOT care at all or don't think they have much of a chance... even some Chads I knew let themselves descend and just got a fat/avg/ugly GF and called it a day. I think a lot more of the population is black pilled than this forum realizes it's just that they don't care to put in the effort and ascend.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Most guys do NOT care at all or don't think they have much of a chance... even some Chads I knew let themselves descend and just got a fat/avg/ugly GF and called it a day. I think a lot more of the population is black pilled than this forum realizes it's just that they don't care to put in the effort and ascend.
yeah in life there is much more important things than roasties. I think chads who had plenty see through that quite easily