If fin decreases dht level what affect it will have on estrogen?

zyzzbrah1234

zyzzbrah1234

DALIT detected opinion rejected.
If estrogen increases then what to do?

Solution
DHTrash
FDA label:

12.2 Pharmacodynamics
Finasteride produces a rapid reduction in serum DHT concentration, reaching 65% suppression within 24 hours oforal dosing with a 1-mg tablet. Mean circulating levels of testosterone and estradiol were increased byapproximately 15% as compared to baseline, but these remained within the physiologic range.

T stays increased 15-25% permanently, E returns back to baseline soon after
FDA label:

12.2 Pharmacodynamics
Finasteride produces a rapid reduction in serum DHT concentration, reaching 65% suppression within 24 hours oforal dosing with a 1-mg tablet. Mean circulating levels of testosterone and estradiol were increased byapproximately 15% as compared to baseline, but these remained within the physiologic range.

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, Snowskinned and boss8055
Solution
The endocrine system is delicate and crushing dht often means a spike in something else in this case E, its why people get watery semen and gyno on fin

Unless it’s too much estradiol - it’s good tbh

Estradiol gives you clearer skin and better hair

FDA label:

12.2 Pharmacodynamics

Nope fin is poison and should never be touched below 25

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoaA99, Snowskinned and boss8055
Use trt and ai while on fin u will be fine

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
Say bye to your hair then if you’re suffering from MPB.
If you're suffering noticeable MPB below the age of 23 fin is going to stop working one day anyway and probably wont work in the first place

Its a drug used for trans people and will fucking obliterate your brain if you take it young. The younger you are the higher chance of this side effect.

Not only that it can literally permanently break your dick. It will atrophy penile muscle due to receptors within that tissue requiring dht for hard erections, yet when they are not exposed to the hormone they atrophy and can never work again

It literally shrinks dick due to permanently reduced erection quality

That said all these side effects are unlikely maybe 1% chance although a higher chance the younger you are. I understand why people take but I would never recommend it because risk too high

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
That said all these side effects are unlikely maybe 1% chance although a higher chance the younger you are. I understand why people take but I would never recommend it because risk too high
That’s the point bro, if you get sides just hop off, side effects are usually visible at the very initial stage. If you aren’t getting sides just keep going and kill the reaper.

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You
When did you start it and how did it affect you?
I took as young teenager who was deceived about what the drug did. I took for months and continued taking with sides.

My hormones were normal afterwards but my brain was permanently changed. All the joy gone from life, complete anhedonia. Literally a completely different person :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. It eviscerated my developing brain with extreme negative side effects because I was young. DHT is key for brain development when you deprive the brain of it you KILL OFF parts of your brain and then you KILL OFF a part of yourself.

I see my life as pre Finasteride @Always Stay You and after finasteride always stay you. 2 different people.

But because I was young neuroplasticity was still so high afterwards that I have continuously improved since I stopped taking it in 2021. I am proud of my progress But I am still not the same, something is forever missing. There is always a dull anhedonia of my life.

My dick grew since then but erections permanently softer but getting better.

It is so twisted and unbelievable the impacts this "hairloss drug" can have on a developing male (anyone up until 25-26), and even after this age some people still get the syndrome from it.

I understand not wanting to go bald but what is life without joy? Please just know you are taking the risk, I would trade all my hair and height to have the old me back :feelswhy::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
If you're suffering noticeable MPB below the age of 23 fin is going to stop working one day anyway and probably wont work in the first place

Its a drug used for trans people and will fucking obliterate your brain if you take it young. The younger you are the higher chance of this side effect.

Not only that it can literally permanently break your dick. It will atrophy penile muscle due to receptors within that tissue requiring dht for hard erections, yet when they are not exposed to the hormone they atrophy and can never work again

It literally shrinks dick due to permanently reduced erection quality

FIn may stop working in 20-40% of people after 10 years. Dutasteride will halt MPB forever. Dink shrinkage = myth.
I took as young teenager who was deceived about what the drug did. I took for months and continued taking with sides.

My hormones were normal afterwards but my brain was permanently changed. All the joy gone from life, complete anhedonia. Literally a completely different person :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. It eviscerated my developing brain with extreme negative side effects because I was young. DHT is key for brain development when you deprive the brain of it you KILL OFF parts of your brain and then you KILL OFF a part of yourself.

I see my life as pre Finasteride @Always Stay You and after finasteride always stay you. 2 different people.

But because I was young neuroplasticity was still so high afterwards that I have continuously improved since I stopped taking it in 2021. I am proud of my progress But I am still not the same, something is forever missing. There is always a dull anhedonia of my life.

My dick grew since then but erections permanently softer but getting better.

It is so twisted and unbelievable the impacts this "hairloss drug" can have on a developing male (anyone up until 25-26), and even after this age some people still get the syndrome from it.

I understand not wanting to go bald but what is life without joy? Please just know you are taking the risk, I would trade all my hair and height to have the old me back :feelswhy::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Just a lot of PFS cope nonsense. Anhedonia is a typical side effect touted by the PFS network with no scientific evidence whatsoever to back up the claim after 30+ years of use clinical experience. You know what drugs causes anhedonia and blunt emotions? Anti-depressants.

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234
FIn may stop working in 20-40% of people after 10 years. Dutasteride will halt MPB forever. Dink shrinkage = myth.

Just a lot of PFS cope nonsense. Anhedonia is a typical side effect touted by the PFS network with no scientific evidence whatsoever to back up the claim after 30+ years of use clinical experience. You know what drugs causes anhedonia and blunt emotions? Anti-depressants.
PFS is understood as a result of the antiandrogen aspect of finasteride. SSRS are also antiandrogenic so yeah similar persistent side effects from these drugs would be expected.

"SSRIs are frequently antiandrogenic (Hansen et al., 2017; Jacobsen et al., 2015; Munkboel et al., 2018) and are associated with a remarkably similar persistent cognitive, physiological and sexual dysfunction with the potential to represent a single syndrome (David Healy et al., 2018)."

Dick shrinkage = real:

Rubin et al. (2018) found that 96% of Post-Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) patients showed erectile tissue abnormalities on ultrasound, indicating potential veno-occlusive dysfunction and ED due to smooth muscle apoptosis and fibrosis. Mirabal et al. (2019) reported that post-5ARI patients had significantly worse scores in sexual, urinary, and mental health assessments, with 68% showing penile vascular abnormalities, suggesting persistent physical and psychological effects even after discontinuation.

Buddy, I am sorry but PFS is real. More research is come out every year proving it. Nobody would want this shit to be real. What kind of man wants to admit their fucking dick has shrank :feelskek:

I know you are getting very scared and defensive thinking people are trying to take away the medicine keeping your hair but more people should know the risk of these drugs because they can destroy your life. I should know I took comically young and got fucking burned :feelswhy:

I bald and I will never touch that shit again. DTH is important for your sexual drive and a host of other stuff.
I went completely numb down there, while taking it.