If finasteride is working will the shedding stop immediately?

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
So say finasteride is working. How long does it take to work? Could I get PFS off one day of finasteride? Would any hair shedding I have immediately stop because of it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and Mystery
I believe it varies, but maybe weeks to a couple months?

I believe it varies, but maybe weeks to a couple months?
Did you notice any chances so far with your few weeks of progress. You feel the same mostly, any other issues?

Did you notice any chances so far with your few weeks of progress. You feel the same mostly, any other issues?
I’m not too sure tbh. I wasn’t receding aggressively. No sides so far at all, though.

I would not mess with fin, did you took bloodwork? Fin made my erections gigabad

youll shed the minituarized hairs first and after 3/6months youll see results

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
youll shed the minituarized hairs first and after 3/6months youll see results
Have you taken fin? Even if I’m not balding is it safe to take to prevent future balding? I’m gonna go bald whether or not it’s right now or it’s just TE is one question. On my god I haven’t fully wrapped my head around the fact that IM BALDING. I can’t believe this is happening to me. I never thought it would get me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
fuck fin im using RU

It’s all the same thing man RU can go systematic too I think. Have you started using it yet?
no but it barely goes systamitic if not at all

depends on how easily your scalp absorbs into bloodstream

Have you taken fin? Even if I’m not balding is it safe to take to prevent future balding? I’m gonna go bald whether or not it’s right now or it’s just TE is one question. On my god I haven’t fully wrapped my head around the fact that IM BALDING. I can’t believe this is happening to me. I never thought it would get me.
I use fin and RU55841 and you can take it to prevent future balding

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Best poster on this site

No you may even have more shedding at first

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
I would not mess with fin, did you took bloodwork? Fin made my erections gigabad
I can’t do blood work but should I at least give fin a try or will my dick be fucked off just trying it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
finasteride won't do nothing for you and you won't get it prescribed anyway

I can’t do blood work but should I at least give fin a try or will my dick be fucked off just trying it?

Risk/reward ratio is not feasible imo, try other solutions, also accutane gave me IBS but it got better in a week give it time