IF GIRLS THINK YOURE S FUCKBOY…

ascension124

ascension124

RTT + Height + NT = IRL Slayer
It’s over for you…

I had multiple girls I knew ghost me over text and then later tell me they knew I was talking to other girls and felt I was a player. Even if this was not the case. It wasn’t that I was talking to o many girls. I just acted liked it. I took a long time to respond, gave short answers etc. And while this raised their intial interest they all backed away. Moral of story is girls will go for a stable nice guy over a bad boy most of the time unless they are looking for a hookup

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Kazey, Roquefort and 10 others
I have neck tats and am 6’3

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3, thereallegend, Roquefort and 7 others
If girls call you a fuckboy that's a good sign lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joka, Neverbeganlmaoo, Kazey and 10 others
If girls call you a fuckboy that's a good sign lol
I had a girl tell me after a first date she loved our date and spending time with me and send 4 heart emojis. But later ghosted me after she felt I was a fuckboy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, Suns9999, zharupodrugu and 2 others
@Amnesia @JOJOcelReturns @zharupodrugu

I had another girl tell me she ghosted me because she kept seeing me at dinners with different girls even though many of those girls were just friends of mine

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Suns9999 and zharupodrugu
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, ascension124, Suns9999 and 2 others
It’s not, especially with women’s anxious attachment on the rise
It may not be good for your chances, but it's like guys calling a woman a slut, no person would call you fuckboy if they didn't think you could fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Xangsane
It may not be good for your chances, but it's like guys calling a woman a slut, no person would call you fuckboy if they didn't think you could fuck
Exactly
What’s funny is that those foids still get pumped and dumped by the good guys :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Darkeningstar and PlayersGetPlayed
It’s over for you…

I had multiple girls I knew ghost me over text and then later tell me they knew I was talking to other girls and felt I was a player. Even if this was not the case. It wasn’t that I was talking to o many girls. I just acted liked it. I took a long time to respond, gave short answers etc. And while this raised their intial interest they all backed away. Moral of story is girls will go for a stable nice guy over a bad boy most of the time unless they are looking for a hookup
Yeah unless it's badboy chad then she'll be like 'i can fix him'

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Darkeningstar
Someone once told me something similar, and I didn't even know her, nor did I look like a fuckboy
In that case she wanted dick

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Once I was cockblocked by a girl I knew, and she also told her little brother that he should not follow my example

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Imretarded?
If you have fuckbly vibes you should have your sensitive and good side. A few gentleman glimpses here and there while you are starting to date will suffice.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ascension124
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Idk something must be up with you because it works for me. Girls irl think im a manwhore or player and it helps me get laid alot more especially at parties although i lean more towards prettyboy. Are you trying to slay or LTR? If your try to ltr while ur RTT it might be over for u specifically.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and autistic_tendencies
Cope
Just be a loser virgin who gets no bitches bro!
Girls love that

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, thereallegend, MoggerGaston and 4 others
Average, many liked her because she acted like a goody-goody
I think because she knew girls who were interested in me
She wanted the darkeningcock but was mad she couldnt have it

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Why would you have a neck tats tho

i hate average women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension124 and Darkeningstar
What about bad boy chsd? I feel they think I’m too much 6’3 jacked neck tats etc

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
Cope
Just be a loser virgin who gets no bitches bro!
Girls love that
I managed to get that stacylite when I was 23yo KHHV.
After I lost KHHV status, I never had a decent girl again.

u might be onto something here. Just be a loser-KHHV theory.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and thereallegend
They judge mostly by looks. Text normally if she is interested she will keep talking if she not then there nothing u can do

I have the opposite problem most bitches say I'm good in bed but I don't like that I'm good. Dunno how many slays i lost because of that

• JFL
Reactions: ascension124
What about bad boy chsd? I feel they think I’m too much 6’3 jacked neck tats etc
Neck tatts? That's your problem brah. That gives very localized niche appeal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
They judge mostly by looks. Text normally if she is interested she will keep talking if she not then there nothing u can do

I have the opposite problem most bitches say I'm good in bed but I don't like that I'm good. Dunno how many slays i lost because of that
no need to humble brag

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu

Looks only gets you in the door mostly I have 190

Idk something must be up with you because it works for me. Girls irl think im a manwhore or player and it helps me get laid alot more especially at parties although i lean more towards prettyboy. Are you trying to slay or LTR? If your try to ltr while ur RTT it might be over for u specifically.
Dm me

So you’re saying nice guys are slaying and not fuckboys what’s your point
You'll be surprised actually, after I watched a lot of shit on Reddit/TikTok/foids yapping about guys pumping and dumping
surprised a lot are textbook betabuxx white collar stable job LTN-MTN types

For both men and women
Why is this? I’ve struggled for months to understand it feels my slaying past is gone now every girl wants an LTR

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You'll be surprised actually, after I watched a lot of shit on Reddit/TikTok/foids yapping about guys pumping and dumping
Imagine the quality they’re getting thought def not HTBs

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Anxious attachment, and them hustling to find a husband/LTR bf.

Even HTBs,
Reddit neck beards aren’t getting HTBs JFL that’s for Chad @JOJOcelReturns

no need to humble brag
fuck I screwed it up with the text. Girls say: I don't look like I'm good in bed. So it's over for my slaying potential, I'm mostly bf material
Are you trolling? They’re not getting them through OLD
he's autistic
ull be surprised actually, how people lie on reddit, tiktok and shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension124 and Xangsane
fuck I screwed it up with the text. Girls say: I don't look like I'm good in bed. So it's over for my slaying potential, I'm mostly bf material

he's autistic

ull be surprised actually, how people lie on reddit, tiktok and shit
Yeah makes sense man

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu