If God exists he is a sadist

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
God does exist he is a sadist.

Why does nature hate us so much? I am the worst kind of curry: a stinky dravidian.

We Dravidians have literally no genetic advantages and are considered ugly even by Pajeet standards. We are know for:

Our weird ass long names and accents. (English spoken in Tamil accent makes me wanna puke)

Eating food so spicy it can make one poop lava. Curries eat food with their hands like uncivilised chimps. Dravidians go one step further and eat things like idly-sambar after mixing and Bisi Bele Bhath which legit looks like poop.

Cousin marriage (North Indian curries don't do this unless they are Muslim)

Ugly facial features and dark skin color

Being uncouth manlets

Bizarre customs like worshipping snakes, literal penises and vaginas, cows and whatnot.

Some Dravidians literally eat food off the floor on festive occasions and some of the festivals literally involve throwing cow poop at each other.

Tl;dr we are a ugly and weak race who got out asses kicked by foreign invaders (N. Indian, Turkic Delhi sultanate, Mughals and Europeans). Even the Dutch who usually didn't enslave curries captured Tamil slaves. Dravidian men epitomize the Pajeet stereotype. I propose coining a new term for Dravidian currycels: Lungicels.

Dravidian women are literally un-fu*kable and the only decent looking ones are upper caste who have higher Aryan (central asian ancestry). I promise to myself that I won't breed and bring more curries into the world. I will do the world and the unborn children a favor.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: anthony111553, lightskinbengali, OGJBSLAYER and 16 others
na shitskin I ain’t reading all that , fuck outta here with your ted talks ahhh 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, PseudoMaxxer, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
DNR but cousin marriage is great!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and OGJBSLAYER
@St.TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
na shitskin I ain’t reading all that , fuck outta here with your ted talks ahhh 💀
I dream of a glorious future in which Dravida Nadu is formed but then splits up and each jilla of the southern states becomes an independent country, but still united under the DU, which is the Dravidian Union, kinda like the EU.

Since there are 129 jillas, DU will get 129 votes in UN. We will then control the UN and become best friends with George Soros to control world economy.

Then we will drain out the Indian ocean and dump it all on the poor savage Northerners so that they flood and die and stop being such a pest that burdens our glorious Dravida Nadu. After we drain out the ocean we will find the lost continent of Kumari Kandam, where will will find the ancient remains of a technologically advanced alien civilization.

We will create a puppet state in Kumari Kandam and call it Atlantistan and use ancient alien Tamil technology to create the most technicologically advanced military ever and get UN seat on security council. Then we will dominate the world and then the moon and then mars. The the whole solar system. Soon the whole galaxy will be ours.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Debetro
I must be his favourite project
I have it worse than the shortest, ugliest, curryest of users
I bet he often observes my life and laughs uncontrollably

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, horizontallytall, schizo echochamber and 1 other person
i get it this forum is filled with Indian/curries
but in my case,i am not a proper ganges north indian(real indian)
for those who know me ,yes i know i am very annoying autistic and not very helpful or unwanted by people here which is common from teenages
defi, one of the lowest PSL user too
but as i said before ,i am not a real proper north Indian,
i am public with my pics since day 1
i am not dhindu ganges,but actually comes from a rich family,
my paternals uncles are high class new york bankers and la real estate owners married to blondes
and grandfather is a self made wrestlers and now lives a rich lavish lifestyle ,so does my maternal grandfather,who worked at USA embassy
i am not a smelly street shitting indian hindu,my people(pakistani(punjabi/kashmiri)) have given alot to this world,with many great internationaly famous talented people like zayn malik
i am also part kashmiri,(kashmiri is not curry)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, OGJBSLAYER, SidharthTheSlayer and 6 others
for those who know me ,yes i know i am very annoying autistic and not very helpful or unwanted by people here which is common from teenages
my paternals uncles are high class new york bankers and la real estate owners married to blondes
and grandfather is a self made wrestlers and now lives a rich lavish lifestyle ,so does my maternal grandfather,who worked at USA embassy
i am not a smelly street shitting indian hindu,my people(pakistani(punjabi/kashmiri)) have given alot to this world,with many great internationaly famous talented people like zayn malik

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Debetro

Why does nature hate us so much? I am the worst kind of curry: a stinky dravidian.

We Dravidians have literally no genetic advantages and are considered ugly even by Pajeet standards. We are know for:

Our weird ass long names and accents. (English spoken in Tamil accent makes me wanna puke)

Eating food so spicy it can make one poop lava. Curries eat food with their hands like uncivilised chimps. Dravidians go one step further and eat things like idly-sambar after mixing and Bisi Bele Bhath which legit looks like poop.

Being uncouth manlets

Bizarre customs like worshipping snakes, literal penises and vaginas, cows and whatnot.

Some Dravidians literally eat food off the floor on festive occasions and some of the festivals literally involve throwing cow poop at each other.

Tl;dr we are a ugly and weak race who got out asses kicked by foreign invaders (N. Indian, Turkic Delhi sultanate, Mughals and Europeans). Even the Dutch who usually didn't enslave curries captured Tamil slaves. Dravidian men epitomize the Pajeet stereotype. I propose coining a new term for Dravidian currycels: Lungicels.

Dravidian women are literally un-fu*kable and the only decent looking ones are upper caste who have higher Aryan (central asian ancestry). I promise to myself that I won't breed and bring more curries into the world. I will do the world and the unborn children a favor.
I thought u were italian bhai

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Chudur budur?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and horizontallytall
were the first civilations not in india? You should be more proud in you history mann

indian civilations were awesome

Kys retarded pigskin. You spent your whole life rotting in this forum jfl

wake up babe new brahmin boss autism dropped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, OGJBSLAYER, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Yet somehow these guys managed to never really be conquered, beat the dutch, anglos, mughals, north indians, and greeks (according to folk lore), had an empire that expanded in south east asia and even parts of china (most likely), controlled a spice monopoly that lasted a thousand years spreading information and knowledge east to west, and most likely the true successors to the Indus Valley Civilization which was unfathomably advanced for its time. The dravidian race is a weird one, no one knows what to clasify it as having elements from all the races, which is why its seen as the ugliest, all the races view it as an inferior version of their own, its prob one of the older races on the earth, would not be surprised if it actually is the oldest and the root.

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss

this guy at 1:30 says it best about the dravidians, these "martial races" are only martial in name only, they have simply made themselves into this, but if u lose to everyone who invades into the subcontinent I dont think you can be considered very good at what you boast about.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Yet somehow these guys managed to never really be conquered, beat the dutch, anglos, mughals, north indians, and greeks (according to folk lore), had an empire that expanded in south east asia and even parts of china (most likely), controlled a spice monopoly that lasted a thousand years spreading information and knowledge east to west, and most likely the true successors to the Indus Valley Civilization which was unfathomably advanced for its time. The dravidian race is a weird one, no one knows what to clasify it as having elements from all the races, which is why its seen as the ugliest, all the races view it as an inferior version of their own, its prob one of the older races on the earth, would not be surprised if it actually is the oldest and the root.
View attachment 2546313
Nigga the oldest race are the Khoisan

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553

Being uncouth manlets

Bro I have never heard of Anything like this till you brought it up. How are you ever going to ascend with this mentality lol

god is a cunt.

Being uncouth manlets

IMG 2953

This guy is from the same region from you are.

nigga aren't you polish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and horizontallytall
“If God exists why am I Indian”

Just stare directly at. The Sun for Hunter Eyes Vro

i love this autistic threads.

Idk wha sadist means but god does not love everyone and does have favorites.

If he loved everyone, this forum and movement wouldn’t exist.

i love this autistic threads.

Idk wha sadist means but god does not love everyone and does have favorites.

If he loved everyone, this forum and movement wouldn’t exist.
Astaghfirallah

Astaghfirallah
i’m saying this as a technically muslim.

You can’t cope nigga, god doesn’t love you.

Piss be upon him, i guess…

Being uncouth manlets

386F7B0E 4BC2 41C4 8CEC 4E5C8C595932

me pretending to relate and feel included in your subhumanity. (I struggle to feel any empathy at all towards disgusting curryniggers)

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back