If god exists why did he make you an incel?

Angutoid

Angutoid

Kraken
This question only occurs when you're unsure about god's existence since you value this life so much
If you were sure about god's existence you wouldn't complain about living 60 years suffering more than others to be awarded with more pleasure than they will ever get for eternity which is eternal times longer than the amount of time they lived better than you in this world

• +1
Reactions: greywind, PeakIncels, african_subhuman and 4 others
I don’t believe in god but this is a dumb argument

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels, Amphisbaena, lBlame and 1 other person
:forcedsmile:"He's just testing you":forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, IBlameEveryoneElse, BeanletMogger and 4 others
God didn’t make you an incel

He created two perfect humans, it’s our ancestors who ruined everything with shitty live styles and diets

Your parents are at fault the most

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PsychoH, Angutoid and cromagnon
God didn’t make you an incel

He created two perfect humans, it’s our ancestors who ruined everything with shitty live styles and diets

Your parents are at fault the most
gods all knowing, why would he gives kids to someone he knows wont be able to take care of them properly

gods all knowing, why would he gives kids to someone he knows wont be able to take care of them properly
I don’t believe in god, but it’s because he in theory gave us free will.

:forcedsmile:"He's just testing you":forcedsmile:
The 5’3 KHHV doesn’t believe in god due to a life of mental torture and brutality, gets sent to burn for eternity.

Meanwhile the chad with rich parents lives the most fulfilling, enjoyable low stress life praises god for it, he goes to heaven

@PrinceLuenLeoncur let’s see what bullshit you have to argue against this @cromagnon

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11, swerve2fly, cromagnon and 1 other person
I am not religious and never read a bible, but that’s a strange take

He doesn’t intervene, letting humans develop by themselves. Kinda like parents let 18 year old to be an adult

I don’t believe in god, but it’s because he in theory gave us free will.
yeah but he can make the egg not get ovulated if his all powerful and save suffering

yeah but he can make the egg not get ovulated if his all powerful and save suffering
Then it would contradict free will by stopping an act that a human did, no?

I am not religious and never read a bible, but that’s a strange take

He doesn’t intervene, letting humans develop by themselves. Kinda like parents let 18 year old to be an adult
well he has the power to intervene and stop the suffering but chooses not which means his not all kind

Because he doesn’t like you. Simple as that. God has his favorites and if you post on this forum, you’re most likely not among them

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Angutoid
Then it would contradict free will by stopping an act that a human did, no?
he already stops people free will in others ways such as giving them genetic conditions

That can just be pinned on humans yet again somehow
I mean, idk. I don’t believe in god either but I don’t think this is one of the better arguments against his existence

@StarvedEpi I have you on ignore, don‘t react to my posts, you smelly incel

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
@StarvedEpi I have you on ignore, don‘t react to my posts, you smelly incel
4406984 IMG 6365

Take the pill everybody

The 5’3 KHHV doesn’t believe in god due to a life of mental torture and brutality, gets sent to burn for eternity.

Meanwhile the chad with rich parents lives the most fulfilling, enjoyable low stress life praises god for it, he goes to heaven

@PrinceLuenLeoncur let’s see what bullshit you have to argue against this @cromagnon
Who said hell is a place where you burn for all eternity? lol if you think that’s my belief

God judges you based off what you know not based off what you don’t know.

Next time don’t try to create arguments I never made retard @cromagnon

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Who said hell is a place where you burn for all eternity? lol if you think that’s my belief

why are you pinging me :lul:

Lol nigga nice argument dodging :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Lol nigga nice argument dodging :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Are you slow? You literally created an argument nobody made and then placed it upon me as if I ought to believe your retarded views on my religion. That’s an issue on your behalf not mine blame yourself

Are you slow? You literally created an argument nobody made and then placed it upon me as if I ought to believe your retarded views on my religion. That’s an issue on your behalf not mine blame yourself
Dodged it again:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Dodged it again:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Ok your slow… one more retarded comment from you and you enter my ignore forever

Your dumbass assumed my position and got it wrong. Don’t cry to me cos you failed. You could ASK what I believe instead of asserting what I believe when you don’t even know

Keep dodging bro, never answered the argument :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
I edited my comment. Go back read that then see why your silly ASSERTION got smacked down and why THERES NOTHING FOR ME TO EVEN ANSWER WITH.

I edited my comment. Go back read that then see why your silly ASSERTION got smacked down and why THERES NOTHING FOR ME TO EVEN ANSWER WITH.
A guy with a terrible life doesn’t believe in god because he has a terrible life

A guy with a good life believes in god because he has a good life

That’s easy enough for you to comprehend?

thousands of years of church scholars debunked by an incel nigger who thinks he is "high iq"

we are going to rape you

thousands of years of church scholars debunked by an incel nigger who thinks he is "high iq"

we are going to rape you
Im answering the question from a religious persons perspective if ur able to read it

Im answering the question from a religious persons perspective if ur able to read it
I am not able to read, i am clinically retarded

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid