Reactions: Klasik616, twojei, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
To cuck them in life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, thorns and nathan
god isn't real

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 72684, twojei, Deleted member 61703 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, thorns and deadstock
Living in the end and constantly thinking from it (not on it, there's a difference)
Just think like chad bro

"What would chad do?"

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, thorns and Deleted member 49341
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, twojei, garoupilled_ and 4 others
The fall of Adam and Eve brought in imperfection into the world.
Then he should have just restarted the game after he saw that cuck ruin everything

That's what i would have done if i was god

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: twojei and thorns
to laugh at

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
god isn't real
Yes 👏 a rank empiricist that cannot disprove the existence of god but I bet believing arbitrary concepts such as “ethics” “logic” etc that are metaphysical in nature and cannot be measured using empirical methods is able to say for certain god doesn’t exist
IMG 9202

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and nathan
Then he should have just restarted the game after he saw that cuck ruin everything

That's what i would have done if i was god
No because it was free will and god knows past present and future and knows humans when given choice choose the fucked up option because retardation. So he did what he did

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thorns and deadstock
He tests you in the mortal realm, incels that follow god will be rewarded in the after life

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and deadstock
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and thorns
Inshallah
Just so you know under Islamic kalam and khalb you being an incel autistic faggot for example is completely due to Allahs choice and he wills you to be ugly and aspie lol 😂. So you being incel is actually Allahs fault according to Islam 😊

• So Sad
To laugh a bit:ROFLMAO:

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei and thorns
We won’t know. He does what he wants and we just have no say in it. He can create a guy like Brad Pitt who gets pussy, money, etc then goes and creates some legit deformed child who suffers until he dies.

Bottom line is, it’s a mystery. We are at his mercy. Nothing we can do about it.

• So Sad
If everyone was Chad and there were no incels there would be no chad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aladin, thorns and Vermilioncore
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: wsada and thorns
So we can go er

• So Sad
Religioncucks just need enough suffering and they all become atheists. Like that jew in Auschwitz said

"If there is a god, he will have to beg for my forgiveness"

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Religioncucks just need enough suffering and they all become atheists. Like that jew in Auschwitz said

"If there is a god, he will have to beg for my forgiveness"
Real

It’s caused free will. Women choose not to fuck incels.

GOD DIDNT CREATE INCELS SOCIETY DID. LOW IQ IF U THINK GOD ISNT REAL

IF THERES NO GOD THEN HOW DOES SOMEONE LIKE JORDAN BARRETT EXIST YOU CANT EXPLAIN THAT

for beauty to exist there must be ugliness

how would you know what beauty is if you haven't seen the opposite?

Mtns are von volcels who could ascend with sub5 beckies

He's evil or he does not exist. I don't believe the christian god or related exists
Good cannot exist without evil. Incels are created by society not God. Blame humans not God

this is how i imagine God creating niggaz

Good cannot exist without evil. Incels are created by society not God. Blame humans not God
Incels are created by nature, being nature the cause of all suffering there exists. Therefore nature is evil, but what is the origin of nature, the law of physics, who put those laws? God. Therefore god is evil.

Yes 👏 a rank empiricist that cannot disprove the existence of god but I bet believing arbitrary concepts such as “ethics” “logic” etc that are metaphysical in nature and cannot be measured using empirical methods is able to say for certain god doesn’t exist
View attachment 3054387
God is a being supposed to exist. Ethics and logic are not beings but ideas, about where they come from is a debate. Believers don't think about God, they are "driven by him". A philosopher who thinks about the existence of a supreme being is not religious and is not different than any other person who thinks he doesn't exist.

If you have to think to prove God's existence your faith and desire for highness is not real, just read the bible. All beings share existence so when we debate about God we are discussing about his existence as necessary or not, specially when we are humans and not "angels or gods". If you believe in God but not aliens your logic is funny because aliens (if they exist) have to be smart animals like humans which already exist.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock
I hope as many as possible incels convert to Islam and get hoor al ain in Jannah when they die.

Hoor al ain = gigastacies
Jannah = paradise

Incels are created by nature, being nature the cause of all suffering there exists. Therefore nature is evil, but what is the origin of nature, the law of physics, who put those laws? God. Therefore god is evil.
Bro what? How are incels created by nature? And how is nature the cause of all suffering that exists? Pretty sure it’s man made inventions that cause the most suffering not nature

Bro what? How are incels created by nature? And how is nature the cause of all suffering that exists? Pretty sure it’s man made inventions that cause the most suffering not nature
In the past, for many women that reproduced only a few men did. Incel are created by nature, because is the natural process of genes inheritance what gives them the set of genes that make foids not want to have sex with them, and thus they become an incel. Hence humans created religion in order to control animalistic behaviour, to suppress it to be exact.

Man made inventions motivated by animalistic motivations. Where do those animalistic motivations come from? From nature, because nature made us humans this way; violent, egoistical. Horrible animals that need to be this way in order to survive in harsh environments.

In the past, for many women that reproduced only a few men did. Incel are created by nature, because is the natural process of genes inheritance what gives them the set of genes that make foids not want to have sex with them, and thus they become an incel. Hence humans created religion in order to control animalistic behaviour, to suppress it to be exact.

Man made inventions motivated by animalistic motivations. Where do those animalistic motivations come from? From nature, because nature made us b this way, violent, egoistical, horrible animal in order to survive in harsh environments.
wrong. women didn’t choose. The men did by fighting each other to keep all the women to themself. Every man had a chance unlike today. That’s not nature tbh that’s a societal structure. Like monkeys have. in a perfect word it’s one man for every girl which is possible. Or two girls for one man if it’s needed. And religious women are the only women who will date incels. Which is why God is real bc he gave us a way to escape our animalistic urges to live in perfect harmony that’s just up to us if we want to take that opportunity