If god loves me why am i deformed and balding and surrounded by fake cousins and an outcast

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Mistral
It's sad. Then again worse stuff happens in fhe world like animal abuse or torture.

Guess I'm selfish... tbh yeah I am ill stop.

Secondly... I just pray for all the animals forget my looks. Make me go bald! Idc. I care for animals.

Thirdly. I got a "wife" now on instagram. She's israeli and German descent or Russian. So gorgeous and white and Gothic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and greycel
Too many mentally insane people on this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, LancasteR, slavicpsycho and 2 others
Starting to rub off on me..
Did u just come here to be passive aggressive? I remember u from the other thread u u tried to gaslight me and another guy siding with that satanic troll who got debunked for lying because ur both of satan.

u reek of demons.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Meteor21 and UZB_Strebl
it's true, and it's not that they're sick, they're just weird, they've been in their schizo for too long

• +1
Reactions: greycel
it's true, and it's not that they're sick, they're just weird, they've been in their schizo for too long
Yeah exactly
I've been here for over 4 years but it's the surge of tiktokcels last year that brought a lot of weird people on this site

These people are for some reason making threads and posts that benefit nobody

• +1
Reactions: Elias de God
The reason why you are suffering is because foids treat you badly. So it's the fault of foids and not God.

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
I think me having a hot girlfriend made them react passive aggressively where if I didn't mention it, psychologically they wouldn't be triggered.

I really will be laughing at their screams in Eternal Torment honestly.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and greycel
The reason why you are suffering is because foids treat you badly. So it's the fault of foids and not God.
Foids are actually nice to me more so than men. I mean look at the people above being rude. It's never women. I fucking love most women. Unless they are indifferent to animal gore or torture.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and SubhumanForever
I think me having a hot girlfriend made them react passive aggressively where if I didn't mention it, psychologically they wouldn't be triggered.

I really will be laughing at their screams in Eternal Torment honestly.
I don't care about you having a hot gf
I'd normally be happy for somebody struggling but you're a bad person so I don't really care for you

I don't hate you, but I don't like you either

Also I'm not trying to get a gf. I just want a wife

Finally, you think you are a good person if you are wishing bad onto others?

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Yeah exactly
I've been here for over 4 years but it's the surge of tiktokcels last year that brought a lot of weird people on this site

These people are for some reason making threads and posts that benefit nobody
It's off topic just leave the site and btw ur poor my families rich u lose in this life and the next.

u are the worst poster and u don't help anybody. u haven't given me one single thing to help me with my mental problems or anything.

U say people here are mentally ill yet u do nothing to help them or anyone u just bitch and complain. ur a horrible poster and should really end ur life.

Foids are actually nice to me more so than men. I mean look at the people above being rude. It's never women. I fucking love most women. Unless they are indifferent to animal gore or torture.
Man fuk an animal tf who tf cares about then I

I don't care about you having a hot gf
I'd normally be happy for somebody struggling but you're a bad person so I don't really care for you

I don't hate you, but I don't like you either

Also I'm not trying to get a gf. I just want a wife

Finally, you think you are a good person if you are wishing bad onto others?
U claim everyone here is mentally ill but u do nothing to help anybody. That simply makes u a hypocrite and a horrible person.

The only posting u do is being negative. ur a legit loser and the worst poster on this site get lost u cursed devil.

It's off topic just leave the site and btw ur poor my families rich u lose in this life and the next.

u are the worst poster and u don't help anybody. u haven't given me one single thing to help me with my mental problems or anything.

U say people here are mentally ill yet u do nothing to help them or anyone u just bitch and complain. ur a horrible poster and should really end ur life.
I've given you the truth
You are mentally ill

Being on this site is deteriorating your mental health

You should seek psychiatric help, it would do wonders for you man

If ur rich get a hair transplant buddy

• +1
God decided that you will become a monk

• Love it
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
I've given you the truth
You are mentally ill

Being on this site is deteriorating your mental health

You should seek psychiatric help, it would do wonders for you man
Exactly u haven't said anything to help me for my situation. U didn't tell me to leave the site before. U only did now as a excuse cuz I called u out for not giving advice.

U help Noone on this site ur a hypocrite and horrible toxic poster.

U will take part in the lake of fire with ur father satan because ur a hypocrite who accuse ppl yet u do nothing to help the sick or ppl who post problems u just condemn them.

Get ready.(y)

It's sad. Then again worse stuff happens in fhe world like animal abuse or torture.

Guess I'm selfish... tbh yeah I am ill stop.

Secondly... I just pray for all the animals forget my looks. Make me go bald! Idc. I care for animals.

Thirdly. I got a "wife" now on instagram. She's israeli and German descent or Russian. So gorgeous and white and Gothic.
your threads are always depressing and trying to bring up controversy. Chill out dude, just enjoy life

• +1

Greed and attachment to material wealth are sins in Christianity
So is anger

Exactly u haven't said anything to help me for my situation. U didn't tell me to leave the site before. U only did now as a excuse cuz I called u out for not giving advice.

U help Noone on this site ur a hypocrite and horrible toxic poster.

U will take part in the lake of fire with ur father satan because ur a hypocrite who accuse ppl yet u do nothing to help the sick or ppl who post problems u just condemn them.

Get ready.(y)
You need to relax bro
Anyways you got your help so id advise you to refrain from using this site and see somebody professionally

Your life quality is far from what it can be. You are not enjoying this life because your mind is corrupted right now

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
your threads are always depressing and trying to bring up controversy. Chill out dude, just enjoy life
Notice this is ur first post in the entire day.

Ur basically @greycel ALT on another account trying to rack up fake "accusations" against me real quick.

Mods really need to do something aren't Alts banned?

@NumbThePain

• Hmm...
Greed and attachment to material wealth are sins in Christianity
So is anger

You need to relax bro
Anyways you got your help so id advise you to refrain from using this site and see somebody professionally

Your life quality is far from what it can be. You are not enjoying this life because your mind is corrupted right now
Notice everything u said is from a place of pride trying to accuse me the "mentally ill" person.

Even ur "get help" is a cover up.

If you knew anything about mental illness you wouldn't start antagonizing and accusing a mentally ill person of his sins when you yourself are full of sin and satan and envy.

You prove more and more you're father is satan.

And yes I was blessed with wealth like Abraham was.

God cursed u cus ur soul is black.

Weren't you deleting? Why did you come back?

• +1
Reactions: greycel and lastamericanvirgin
Notice this is ur first post in the entire day.

Ur basically @greycel ALT on another account trying to rack up fake "accusations" against me real quick.

Mods really need to do something aren't Alts banned?

@NumbThePain
i just found every other post gross and decided to reply at this one. Im not doing accusations to no one you are derealizing and im not anyones alt. I swear if i get banned for this bullshit i will rent wagner mercenaries to come for your head. Schizo

• +1
i just found every other post gross and decided to reply at this one. Im not doing accusations to no one you are derealizing and im not anyones alt. I swear if i get banned for this bullshit i will rent wagner mercenaries to come for your head. Schizo
You're literally an alt and your @greycel , account is also a troll account that just accuses ppl and tried to play some weird moral highground that's ur shtick.

Notice it takes you like 8 minutes to reply from each account at a time.

@NumbThePain

You won't get banned bro
The mods know me

• +1
Reactions: 14vic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back