If guys find me creepy imagine how girls see me

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
My friends say that if they saw me behind their girlfriend they would call the cops lol. Can’t imagine what girls think

My friends say that if they saw me behind their girlfriend they would call the cops lol. Can’t imagine what girls think
dude why do you put up with this? fuck those niggers

Friends are just yanking your chain its probably banter and your an autist. If not they are dicks

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Friends are just yanking your chain its probably banter and your an autist. If not they are dicks
fuck off with that pathetic gaslighting attempt. their not his friends their evil scum who keep him around as a punching bug

Yeah it’s pretty over then

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
fuck all those NTniggers. just fuck prostitutes and drug cope tbh. autism is a death sentence