If hair type is different .can you still get same norwooding as your father?

Lapuig

Lapuig

Bronze
Dad has curly hair. I have staright .can I still get his norwooding pattern ????

you are 50% his genetics so yes, good chance

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
you are 50% his genetics so yes, good chance
I have straight hairline . He has curved(roundish) . There is no similarity in our forehead shape and hair.Does that change anything.????

obviously, hair type isnt correlated to male pattern baldness noob

• +1
Reactions: Lapuig and Richard_Hungwell
My dad had great hair most of his life and now is thinning in his 60s. Mine is severely thinning in my late 20s. You have to look at your other male relatives too. There are no guarantees either way.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Lapuig
My dad had great hair most of his life and now is thinning in his 60s. Mine is severely thinning in my late 20s. You have to look at your other male relatives too. There are no guarantees either way.
Can different temples give you idea or even that doesn't matter

Can different temples give you idea or even that doesn't matter

What do you mean? You don't know until/if it happens. AFAIK there isn't really a way to tell if it will happen before you start losing it. Just be aware of different norwood levels and monitor it and you can catch it early on if it does happen and do whatever you decide to do about it (if anything). Some men don't even realize they are balding until norwood 3 or later. Some don't see the growing bald spot on their crown for a while until someone points it out to them or they see it in a picture. They say you can lose up to 50% of your hair's density before you start to notice it thinning. Seeing how thick your hair is when wet is usually a better indication of its density.

What do you mean? You don't know until/if it happens. AFAIK there isn't really a way to tell if it will happen before you start losing it. Just be aware of different norwood levels and monitor it and you can catch it early on if it does happen and do whatever you decide to do about it (if anything). Some men don't even realize they are balding until norwood 3 or later. Some don't see the growing bald spot on their crown for a while until someone points it out to them or they see it in a picture. They say you can lose up to 50% of your hair's density before you start to notice it thinning. Seeing how thick your hair is when wet is usually a better indication of its density.

Source? cause it seems like you're pulling that out of your ass

Source? cause it seems like you're pulling that out of your ass

"Overall hair volume can reduce by 50% without any visible bald spot."

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
They say hair loss MPB is associated with your mother’s father, but I’m not sure.

Whats your grandpas hairline like?

My bald genes are definitely from my dad, and my hair type is way different to how his was.

The reaper got me at 16 bro 😂😂😂😂

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5539, Entschuldigung and Richard_Hungwell
They say hair loss MPB is associated with your mother’s father, but I’m not sure.

Whats your grandpas hairline like?
Extremely similar . Same temples, hair density .hair type. Hairline . Even forehead.
[ Every male from both sides have similar hair .apart from my uncle and father both round forehead with curly hair ]
My bald genes are definitely from my dad, and my hair type is way different to how his was.

The reaper got me at 16 bro 😂😂😂😂
Your maternal father is bald too.??? Is there anything u have similar to your father in terms of hair like hairline type . Hair density etc Bcz I have none .

Last edited:
Extremely similar . Same temples, hair density .hair type. Hairline . Even forehead.
[ Every male from both sides have similar hair .apart from my uncle and father both round forehead with curly hair ]

Your maternal father is bald too.??? Is there anything u have similar to your father in terms of hair like hairline type . Hair density etc Bcz I have none .
Don’t think so. I never got to see my proper hair line because in high school when it was thick I always had my hair forward and messy

My dad is balding at 50 so I guess I'm ok for now

Dad has curly hair. I have staright .can I still get his norwooding pattern ????
Ever heard of

GENETIC RECOMBINATION?

The closest genetic indicator for your own baldness is your maternal grandfather.