If Hitler was alive today, he would have gassed the gymcels

XtrovertNTnormalfag

XtrovertNTnormalfag

Mistral
If Hitler was alive today, he would have gassed the gymcels instead of jooz, because gymcels are some of the most genetically unfit people in the modern world.
Gym is a subhuman central, manlets, ethniks, baldcels, all kinds of subhumans, guys who were bullied from the first grade of elementary school untill the first semester of college, unathlethic kids who were the last ones to be chosen into football team in gym class of high school and are now trying to cope their way.
Can you imagine a full blown teenage Chad
Awu2unACEAINi8b.jpg

who spends his free time partyng

young-friends-dancing_1098-1607.jpg

enjoying with his stacy girlfriend lying under the stars

4a83eac1a85197e7c733930b52a140e2.jpg

or maybe playing some real sport, can you imagine that guy going to the basement-like facility and lifting iron bars up and down several times a week, eating canned tuna and cottage cheese?
I don't think so.
That's reserved for PTSD victims who are compensating for their trauma.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, tengri, LegitUser and 11 others
If Hitler was alive today, he would have gassed the gymcels instead of jooz, because gymcels are some of the most genetically unfit people in the modern world.
Gym is a subhuman central, manlets, ethniks, baldcels, all kinds of subhumans, guys who were bullied from the first grade of elementary school untill the first semester of college, unathlethic kids who were the last ones to be chosen into football team in gym class of high school and are now trying to cope their way.
Awu2unACEAINi8b.jpg

or maybe playing some real sport, can you imagine that guy going to the basement-like facility and lifting iron bars up and down several times a week, eating canned tuna and cottage cheese?
I don't think so.
Yeah, the gym attracts some hard core subhumans, hardly a well formed jaw in sight at my local

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, LegitUser, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Pure fucking bs. My gym is full of frame moggers and high T animals

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, mike21, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 11 others
Op is some oldcel coper. The average height at my gym is legit 6’0. Legit anyone who is under 6’0 is a manlet in the gym

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: arab_chink, SoberAndRetarded, greycel and 5 others
Op is some oldcel coper. The average height at my gym is legit 6’0. Legit anyone who is under 6’0 is a manlet in the gym
If you were 6'0 and MTN you would have never stepped into the gym.
And how does me being an oldcel changes anything?
Average height in the gym is going to be the same for me and you. Lol @ this comment.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
If you were 6'0 and MTN you would have never stepped into the gym.
Huh? All Zoomers go to the gym u retard. Also I barely go anyways I haven’t gone in a couple months. But I met up with plenty of classmates who were athletes, at the gym JFL.
And how does me being an oldcel changes anything?
Average height in the gym is going to be the same for me and you. Lol @ this comment.
Dude ur coping too hard. I agree pursuing ogre physique is cope. But lol if u think David laid, Zyzz, Jeff seid or Jon Skywalker physiques are cope and not ideal for athleticism

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and BrahminBoss
Huh? All Zoomers go to the gym u retard. Also I barely go anyways I haven’t gone in a couple months. But I met up with plenty of classmates who were athletes, at the gym JFL.

Dude ur coping too hard. I agree pursuing ogre physique is cope. But lol if u think David laid, Zyzz, Jeff seid or Jon Skywalker physiques are cope and not ideal for athleticism
No, all socially adjusted people play football or basketball, or some other real sport.
Zyzz lost his life by doing steroids, bad example. Most of normies never heard of those names you mentioned.

No, all socially adjusted people play football or basketball, or some other real sport.
Ok
Zyzz lost his life by doing steroids, bad example. Most of normies never heard of those names you mentioned.
You’re old pal the normies of ur time are old milennials. Legit go on tiktok and you’ll see Zoomers dick sucking David laid and zyzz. JFL zyzz was legit a large meme in 2021 where Normie Zoomers were repeatedly posting him. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and moreroidsmoredates
Ok

You’re old pal the normies of ur time are old milennials. Legit go on tiktok and you’ll see Zoomers dick sucking David laid and zyzz. JFL zyzz was legit a large meme in 2021 where Normie Zoomers were repeatedly posting him. :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Zyzz died in 2011. mate. He was a star among milenial gymcels. You got something mixed up.
Most of normies don't know about those names as I said.

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
Zyzz died in 2011. mate. He was a star among milenial gymcels. You got something mixed up.
Most of normies don't know about those names as I said.
Dude I’m a Zoomer who’s been chronically online for a bit. I’ve legit seen zyzz get millions of likes and his memes spammed everywhere in 2021.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Another day, another copium thread.

We get it, you’re hideous.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
yeah same
Full off young, lean men and women. Mogs the average population to oblivion. It's actually kind of brutal walking in as a manlet cutecel, I should just rot at home and buy some dumbbells.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Is this guy a loser ?

Also nearly every elite athlete works out in a gym? I bet you probably never even played sports if you write this nonsense.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WatermelonLover, SoberAndRetarded, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
first they came for the rttmaxxers

Is this guy a loser ?

Also nearly every elite athlete works out in a gym? I bet you probably never even played sports if you write this nonsense.

Yeah, he looks very insecure. Like he is trying to compensate PTSD with hypertrophied muscle.
Also lol @ his hairstyle, looks like he is wearing a moop on his head.
Not all athletes workout in the gym and those who do have workouts that look nothing like "gymcelling".

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Yeah, he looks very insecure. Like he is trying to compensate PTSD with hypertrophied muscle.
Not all athletes workout in the gym and those who do have workouts that look nothing like "gymcelling".
Nearly every single athlete works out from football, to tennis to rowing. They incorporate weight training for the most part as well which is what gymcelling is.

JFL at this nonsense. What sports have you played ?

So we would all be Aryan chads? Isn’t it better than suffering as subhuman?

Nearly every single athlete works out from football, to tennis to rowing. They incorporate weight training for the most part as well which is what gymcelling is.
Training strategies for athletes has them lifting a relatively light amount of weights, stopping short of getting to the point of next day soreness. As opposed to gymcels who weight lift for hypertrophy reasons and generally just go all out, they get sore, and than they shove themselves with food like cattle.
Literally nothing in common.

Awu2unACEAINi8b.jpg

I don't think so.
What. Are you talking about you dumb faggot. Everyone lifts. Like EVERY NORMIE lifts. especially chads who play sports in school/college.

You are so far out living under a rock, u have no idea what the real world is like.

• +1
Reactions: whitepilledchad and slavicpsycho
Awu2unACEAINi8b.jpg

I don't think so.
real the gym is fucking cope

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
What. Are you talking about you dumb faggot. Everyone lifts. Like EVERY NORMIE lifts. especially chads who play sports in school/college.

You are so far out living under a rock, u have no idea what the real world is like.
ONLY FAGGOTS LIKE YOU LIFT BROOO CHAD ONLY LIFTS YOUR MOM BROOO AFTER HE FINISHED FUCKING YOUR SISTER BROOO DUDE BROOOOO
ONLY FAGGOTS LIKE YOU LIFT BROOO CHAD ONLY LIFTS YOUR MOM BROOO AFTER HE FINISHED FUCKING YOUR SISTER BROOO DUDE BROOOOO

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2
Silly little young faggots disagreeing with the OP will learn soon enough about the turbo-cuckery that is gymceling.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
I would say the majority are sub5 but often at peak time 4 - 6pm the gl zoomers come in

Awu2unACEAINi8b.jpg

I don't think so.
Bhai maybe get your fatass to the gym for once
Fat = -2 to -4 psl

Bhai maybe get your fatass to the gym for once
Fat = -2 to -4 psl
This, gymmaxxing is easy work man. Imagine not being able to lift weights or do cardio for an hour or two and track gains with a pen and paper

• +1
Reactions: whitepilledchad and Funnyunenjoyer1
No roids No gym

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Fuark natty gains are nothing compared to what you can get with a good steroid cycle in a few months !
Natty Training IS waste of time and resources

Natty Training IS waste of time and resources
Yea I’m training natty right now and probably will for the foreseeable future. I’m getting gains really fast, but I think that will slow down a lot in the next few months. I’ll be hitting my peak in a year or two, but if I ever take steroids I can maybe double my output man ! Fuark !

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Awu2unACEAINi8b.jpg

I don't think so.
eating canned tuna and cottage cheese? Felt that