if i already look decent why cant i get any girls or friends

D

Deleted member 21077

Kraken
im also very NT but i am a social outcast regardless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 19174
what do u look like

Either you're capping on being NT/attractive or you have a lack of exposure. If you're HTN-Chad you shouldn't have problems dating, could just be bad luck or high standards on your part.

What does "NT" even mean?
Neurotypical. Means you don't have autism, ADHD, or any other mental disorder.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Thorsten and Deleted member 21077
do you get choosing signals

Either you're capping on being NT/attractive or you have a lack of exposure. If you're HTN-Chad you shouldn't have problems dating, could just be bad luck or high standards on your part.

Neurotypical. Means you don't have autism, ADHD, or any other mental disorder.
ADHD is a myth. Even if it wasn't though I don't see how it would inhibit you from getting laid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25245 and wristcel
ADHD is a myth. Even if it wasn't though I don't see how it would inhibit you from getting laid.

Not saying ADHD would inhibit you in getting laid specifically, just pointing out what would classify you as non-NT.

And on the contraire actually, statistically people with ADHD slay more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25245 and Lefty Rankin
I’m NT too but women want nothing to do with me romantically. Hate this shit mane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, Deleted member 21077 and Deleted member 24444
Is this you in the picture

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
You're Low tier normie bro. Literally playing dating on nightmare mode.

SubH = impossible
LTN = Nightmare
MTN = Hard
HTN = Medium
Chadlite = Easy
Chad = Tutorial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, reptiles, RichardSpencel and 3 others
You don't get friends with looks, there's plenty of unnattractive people with many friends.
I'd say if you were better looking than the most chances would be for you to be friendless because "friends" don't want too much of a competition.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21077

SubH = impossible
LTN = Nightmare
MTN = Hard
HTN = Medium
Chadlite = Easy
Chad = Tutorial
i believe u this is accurate af where will i be if i lose the weight?
You don't get friends with looks, there's plenty of unnattractive people with many friends.
I'd say if you were better looking than the most chances would be for you to be friendless because "friends" don't want too much of a competition.
i feel this

i feel this
At least MTN maybe higher but it's impossible to tell what your bone structure looks like underneath until the weights gone

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 21077
what about the halo effect though? I think having a decent appearance can effect your success in it although is not the main factor

• +1
what about the halo effect though? I think having a decent appearance can effect your success in it although is not the main factor
Halo effect works mostly for attracting females and gays, among many other men you'll be seen as a threat, some will want to destroy you in any way possible to "climb up" themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, blackckatt and Deleted member 21077

i feel this
you’re subhuman rn and won’t ever pass ltn with your height and pheno

• Woah
Probably because other people think you're a recluse/antisocial. Regardless of how you look people won't approach you if they think you're antisocial

• +1
you’re subhuman rn and won’t ever pass ltn with your height and pheno
possibly true
Probably because other people think you're a recluse/antisocial. Regardless of how you look people won't approach you if they think you're antisocial
im very extroverted when others treat me nicely but youre right im antisocial af

Halo effect works mostly for attracting females and gays, among many other men you'll be seen as a threat, some will want to destroy you in any way possible to "climb up" themselves.
Alwaays when i got girlfriends, people around her or me, trying too secretly saying to her "He don't deserv you", damn

• +1
Reactions: WhoAmIReally
im also very NT but i am a social outcast regardless
You are LTN because you fat actually, maybe you can reach mtn or ltn if you lose weight, why people start to be friends with you ? do you have a great comics sens ? do you have high iq ? when you are low in attractivness people be your friends and start to respect you if you offer them a big value, like a great money making tips, or because you are their jester gaving them laugh moment

Attachments

• IMG_3994.jpeg
    IMG_3994.jpeg
    297 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
I am not entirely convinced but I am inclined to agree somewhat

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
@ceo youre a faggot get off my threads you faggot cuckold greycel loser post to rep ratio having bitch!

get off my dick! fag!

Bro stop typing on this fukin shithole, go to the gym, or go build a basement, try make friends in video games online maybe that can updown your suffering loneliness.

You typing a lot here i saw your thread you just destroying your mental health

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Deleted member 21077
@ceo youre a faggot get off my threads you faggot cuckold greycel loser post to rep ratio having bitch!

get off my dick! fag!
You are rotting

Bro stop typing on this fukin shithole, go to the gym, or go build a basement, try make friends in video games online maybe that can updown your suffering loneliness.

You typing a lot here i saw your thread you just destroying your mental health
so r u hypocrite!
You are rotting
nah u r you fucking retard

• Ugh..
I thought your dumbass recently graduated high school

How long of a timespan is it from this

To this

You look so bloated bro, gym asap.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
youre a faggot "Beef" what a shit username and life you must have!

10 years dumbass!

You supposed to ascend my n word,
not descend.

You lost all definition from your old face.

You gotta leanmaxx dude, you are too tubby.

• Hmm...
View attachment 2216966

You supposed to ascend my n word,
not descend.

You lost all definition from your old face.

You gotta leanmaxx dude, you are too tubby.
ive already lost 20 lbs i can lose a lot more now and i dont look that bad 4 a fat guy either ive been told i glod up
You was looking very well and descent, what happening dude ? oh with that young face you never had friends ? its impossible, or are you an extrem introvert ?
i used to have very many friends i am very extroverted just became a pariah 4 no reason just like on dis site jfl

which country

SubH = impossible
LTN = Nightmare
MTN = Hard
HTN = Medium
Chadlite = Easy
Chad = Tutorial

I fall into ltn myself how can I even get a glow up tbqh

• Woah