If I can do it, you can too

Deleted member 3163

Deleted member 3163

Kraken
This was me back in 2018, depressed and whatnot. I used to fap 10 times a day used to wake all the night. Got this gay ass haircut, was only like 165cm. Then I randomly cam across a warrior head vs alien skull video and I was blackpiled.
Screenshot 2020 06 29 13 19 23 639 comgoogleandroidappsphotos
I first improved my sleep quality sleeping 9 hours a night, no matter what happens. Then I started working out. I lost my facial bloat. The next thing was mewing, idk if it was a meme or not but my pallet for real got wider. Next came gymcelling. Was 166cm became 183.5 in the next two years. BuT LifTiNG WeiGHts DecReAsEs height. No it doesn't had I not been gymcelling I would have definitely been a fat midget.

This is me now
Screenshot 2020 06 09 14 57 33 850 commiuigallery Screenshot 2020 06 01 19 06 20 507 cominstagramandroid Screenshot 2020 05 30 19 53 33 289 comandroidchrome
Keep softmaxxing kings I beleive in you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, thecel, Deleted member 3323 and 16 others
how old were you in 2018

So you went through puberty, nice for you

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, thecel, Jerzy Bondov and 17 others
You just took good pictures man. Exact same facial features except the bloat maybe

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Danish_Retard and CristianT
So were u not naturally mewing before?

Been going ever sinc I was 15.5 till now
so it's just puberty, you didn't have anything with you ascending, you actually think that you had anything to do with growing 17.5cms?

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Danish_Retard and stuckneworleans
Wow. Well done king.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
so it's just puberty, you didn't have anything to do with you ascending, you actually think that you had anything to do with growing 17.5cms?
Yes I do my cousin with same gentics as me and a taller father used to height mog me till I was 16. When I started gymcelling I grew and he grew too but now I mog him by 10 cm. Even his mother is taller than mine. Even grandfather. Keep coping bro

Yes I do my cousin with same gentics as me and a taller father used to height mog me till I was 16. When I started gymcelling I grew and he grew too but now I mog him by 10 cm. Even his mother is taller than me. Keep coping bro
doesn't mean shit, my father was a chadlite and his brother was a low-tier normie (both did sports at a young age)
same with me and my brother who never maxxed on anything and ate bullshit his whole life, and he is a chad and I am an incel who maxxed on so many things, it doesn't mean shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MentalistKebab
doesn't mean shit, my father was a chadlite and his brother was a low-tier normie
same with me and my brother who never maxxed on anything and ate bullshit his whole life, he is a chad and I am an incel who maxxed on so many things, it doesn't mean shit
He is not my close cousin lol he is a distant cousin. Even this logic applies with my friends. As soon as I started gymcelling I grew and now I mog 99% of my classmates

Jfl that's just puberty keep coping that you ascended

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
You are the one coping here when everyone else says I look younger and healthier.
Jfl maybe you became healthier and you look younger cause you're not depressed any more? Jfl

u would be an eboy slayer if u lived in europé HAHAHA but ur stuck in india

imagine being eboy in india jfl

Jfl maybe you became healthier and you look younger cause you're not depressed any more? Jfl
Even my skin improved, why is almost everyone such a copper instead of working on yourself you think everything is a cope.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, DutchPrettyBoy, Chadeep and 1 other person
niggas jerking off to a kike foids opinion
jfl

• JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Chadeep and Introvertednarc
He is not my close cousin lol he is a distant cousin. Even this logic applies with my friends. As soon as I started gymcelling I grew and now I mog 99% of my classmates
You think that others "get results" like yours by gymceling?
gymceling doesn't make you go from 166 to 183.5, nor it helps your face
you just prove the theory that those who are at the top don't think that the game is rigged towards them

You gymcel and get a good sleep schedul . And i pretty sure majorty here wouldent accend because of that.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Chadeep and W0KESTMOTHF
Did you do heavy squats and deadlifts? And still grew?

Almost 20cm in 2 years while lifting weights. Mirin. How old are you
Weights don't stop growth.if anything it increases gh and binedensity which in the end increases height

Do you slay in India?
Are you even allowed to there?

Bro
You have just stoped using autisitc angles and growed your hair and leaned how to fraud

You basically look the same

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 4430, Chadeep and 1 other person
Jfl almost everyone here gymcels and works hard on improving themselves including me but they just didn't randomly grew 20cm JFL that's the result of puberty stop coping nigga @ItsNotADream said it very well

Did you nofap?

Weights don't stop growth.if anything it increases gh and binedensity which in the end increases height
Yeah and you know where that gh goes? It goes in repairing muscles

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Everyone here is such a copper tbh, try improving your lifestyle instead of being a basement dweller and you might see some improvement

Jfl almost everyone here gymcels and works hard on improving themselves including me but they just didn't randomly grew 20cm JFL that's the result of puberty stop coping nigga @ItsNotADream said it very well
This thread shows the real IQ of the users here, people actually think that they can grow so much by gymceling because of this thread,
both, my father and his brother did sports and lived in a similar environment, yet one looks like a short subhuman (but he is high IQ, his brother) and one is a low IQ 6 foot chadlite, 80% genetics, 20% environment

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Chadeep, W0KESTMOTHF and 1 other person
This thread shows the real IQ of the users here, people actually think that they can grow so much by gymceling because of this thread,
both, my father and his brother did sports and lived in a similar environment, yet one looks like a short subhuman (but he is high IQ, his brother) and one is a low IQ 6 foot chadlite, 80% genetics, 20% environment
Yess facts

Lots of copers in this thread that don't realize height is mostly genetic:
OP I'm happy for your ascension but you were just a late bloomer like I was, lifting weights probably only had a very small impact on your final height.
Of course, everyone should lift but claiming that it will increase your height if you are in puberty is giving people false hope

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Seppukucel, Chadeep and 2 others
Well done!

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 3163
Yess facts
Look I'm not claiming anything, maybe I would have achieved the results without any of this, but even the hood health benefit is worth to live a healthy lifestyle instead of cooming day and night without any real purpose

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Julius and W0KESTMOTHF
Look I'm not claiming anything, maybe I would have achieved the results without any of this, but even the hood health benefit is worth to live a healthy lifestyle instead of cooming day and night without any real purpose
did I say anything else? mewing does have results and doing exercise WILL impact the way you grow (and I myself do all of them), but only slightly, it's still mostly genetic, and most of the things which are environmental will only have a big effect on the way you grow when you are like 8 (for example mewing, antibiotics when you are still a baby which can actually cause autism), once you are in your mid teens you can't do shit basically
and the truth is that if your genetics say that you will be an incel then you will be one regardless of how hard you try

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and W0KESTMOTHF
Bhai i dont know about your height but you look the same tbh you just grew out your hair and stopped taking autistic selfies ..
No change in your facial features tbh from 16 to 18

Bhai i dont know about your height but you look the same tbh you just grew out your hair and stopped taking autistic selfies ..
No change in your facial features tbh from 16 to 18
Yeah 0 change

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-24-02-39-58-710_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-06-24-02-39-58-710_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 22
Yeah 0 change
Yeah bascially my point you lost bodyfat and grew out your hair anyways no point in arguing bro..
you have your opinion i have mine