Limerencel

Limerencel

No. 1 Looksmaxxer
I'd wanna look like him, exactly as pictured here

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Sadly the only thing you can do is to be the best version of yourself

he looks weird as fuck whats wrong with his eyes

His face is begging to be punched. Looks like a smug prick.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and androidcel
If I could look like anyone it would be Zayn Malik with also being 6'5 and 23 inch shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Extra Chromosome
Stop shilling this bullshit. Until you link studies with it I'm gonna keep calling it out
No. You can’t just reccomend hardcore pharma drugs to people when you know damn well what effects they can have. For some peopel their lives have been fucked by hair loss drugs. At least with a natural method used first that can possibly be avoided.
I really hope they teach you ethical prescription practices in medical school soon, because you are being negligent.

@KrissKross link the studies retard. Quit shilling muh pine needles :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel
@KrissKross link the studies retard. Quit shilling muh pine needles :feelsuhh:

Now link the studies for Mewing you utter fool.

@CupOfCoffee gtfih

Attachments

• 911C3EC5-C2E8-43F4-A2EF-CACEB55A7F77.jpeg
    911C3EC5-C2E8-43F4-A2EF-CACEB55A7F77.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 25

Now link the studies for Mewing you utter fool.

@CupOfCoffee gtfih
Skimmed through them, they don't show that there weren't long-term side effects. And the UD wasn't applied topically, it was a supplement which systemically reduced DHT which is what causes symptoms if it reduces it too much.

Skimmed through them, they don't show that there weren't long-term side effects. And the UD wasn't applied topically, it was a supplement which systemically reduced DHT which is what causes symptoms if it reduces it too much.
It’s fine to have long term. Medieval peopel used to eat nettles as we do salad (srs). They also consumed nettle soup and peopel still do, not to mention nettle flour. Nettle grows on every continent except Antarctica. It’s fine for consumption.
I don’t know what you mean by reducing too much.

I wanna look like this

Attachments

• UB5FdcK.jpg
    UB5FdcK.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 19

Your real aspirations lie here ^

It’s fine to have long term. Medieval peopel used to eat nettles as we do salad (srs). They also consumed nettle soup and peopel still do, not to mention nettle flour. Nettle grows on every continent except Antarctica. It’s fine for consumption.
I don’t know what you mean by reducing too much.
Meaning crashing it by 70% like high dose finasteride does. If you lower systemic DHT conversion it can have the side effects.

Meaning crashing it by 70% like high dose finasteride does. If you lower systemic DHT conversion it can have the side effects.
Fin attacks DHT at the prostate. Nettle is a bit different.
And @Nibba is silent on this now so I will take that to mean he knows he was wrong

Attachments

• 27F9AF11-2FAB-4B02-BFF0-D9CFA1DE3BC5.jpeg
    27F9AF11-2FAB-4B02-BFF0-D9CFA1DE3BC5.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 20
Of course, I have days I wish I looked like so and so. But really, at the end of the day, I just want to be average. That's all I want.