If i could post a Pic like this on tinder i would Ascend so easily

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
White jersey cotton shirt 1

Like with this background, lighting, clothes. You don't Need a shitton of Money, Just earn average wage and dress and act classy. I would have many 20-25 yo willing to date me.
IMG 20240528 015114

Instead i only have selfies like this, literally look Just escaped from the Ward, 0 trust and could be a kidnapper despite High tier looks. I'm so fucking close to ascension, every day Is Just praying to God i don't get old before finding a job

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, Manletmachine, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others

dark lookz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, socialcel and the BULL
@moreroidsmoredates

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Yes bro, taking NT pictures would likely get you much better results on tinder.

Yes bro, taking NT pictures would likely get you much better results on tinder.
I can't take It anymore Bro. Fucks with lower iq and lower looks than mine are winning at Life while i rot. This Is not Fair at all.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
I can't take It anymore Bro. Fucks with lower iq and lower looks than mine are winning at Life while i rot. This Is not Fair at all.
In your case it’s mostly in your control.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
In your case it’s mostly in your control.
It's not, i keep getting rejected, i don't know what to do anymore, this Is why i called the hospital, It felt so surreal that i couldn't find a job with my qualifications that i had to vent with Someone, now almost an year passed but at least i don't feel angry anymore about It, Just suicidal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: the MOUSE, Manletmachine and moreroidsmoredates
View attachment 2956441

Like with this background, lighting, clothes. You don't Need a shitton of Money, Just earn average wage and dress and act classy. I would have many 20-25 yo willing to date me. View attachment 2956443

Instead i only have selfies like this, literally look Just escaped from the Ward, 0 trust and could be a kidnapper despite High tier looks. I'm so fucking close to ascension, every day Is Just praying to God i don't get old before finding a job
I've ran acne-ridden MTN/HTNs that got +99. I used selfies only, bucko. It's mostly good PSL and being within the 18-20 age bracket.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Manletmachine
It's not, i keep getting rejected, i don't know what to do anymore, this Is why i called the hospital, It felt so surreal that i couldn't find a job with my qualifications that i had to vent with Someone, now almost an year passed but at least i don't feel angry anymore about It, Just suicidal.
That’s not good bro, go to a psychiatrist and talk with him about this. Most users here will destroy your mental health even further.

Look i’m not always that nice to you and you know I troll and mess around with you a bit, but remember it’s not serious.

You’re a decent looking man. Your looks aren’t your problem. You could ascend even further with proper softmaxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
if I could lose weight I would be bagging bitches

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, tombradylover and fukmylyf
That’s not good bro, go to a psychiatrist and talk with him about this. Most users here will destroy your mental health even further.

Look i’m not always that nice to you and you know I troll and mess around with you a bit, but remember it’s not serious.

You’re a decent looking man. Your looks aren’t your problem. You could ascend even further with proper softmaxxing.
AI response

• JFL
Getting a job is about connections mostly.

Do you have any connections anywhere?

Getting a job is about connections mostly.

Do you have any connections anywhere?
No. My dad found a job to my Brother, but he doesn't with me.

I've ran acne-ridden MTN/HTNs that got +99. I used selfies only, bucko. It's mostly good PSL and being within the 18-20 age bracket.
Maybe because they were hs and college Kids? You're dumb as shit Bro. Also i already know your "htns" are chads

Get this niger the bull a psychiatrist and proper meds
Fuck off Bro i don't Need this shit. I'm perfectly fine mentally right now Just depressed.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and tombradylover
No. My dad found a job to my Brother, but he doesn't with me.
Brutal.

Without connections plus if you don't have previous work experience, it's a wrap.

Pray to god that Chinese open some slave factory in your town and you should be able to get job there easily.

• +1
You will never be white, bet you have acne from the shit youre taking too
First of all i don’t take roids. Secondly going to the gym and losing weight will get you from getting laid to getting laid more.

You will still be an incel lean.

You can cope all you want with being white.

Wish I wasn’t banned from tinder

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
First of all i don’t take roids. Secondly going to the gym and losing weight will get you from getting laid to getting laid more.

You will still be an incel lean.

You can cope all you want with being white.
My reply didn't say that you take roids, are you illiterate? Slide in those bricks before you go outside.

And you will never be white

My reply didn't say that you take roids, are you illiterate? Slide in those bricks before you go outside.

And you will never be white
Still desperately trying to sound smart. Call it a night.

maybe lower your standards for now. Deliver pizzas for a while and work ur way up to management.

Oldcel + low PSL = thrown in the towel.

They aren't
There are plenty of oldcels Who slay on tinder. And yes they are. You're Just a negative piece of shif

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
There are plenty of oldcels Who slay on tinder. And yes they are. You're Just a negative piece of shif
Yes, if they look like Cavill. It's just common sense that age plays a massive role. Most roasties do not rot on OLD. It's populated by zoomies.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and fukmylyf
Brutal.

Without connections plus if you don't have previous work experience, it's a wrap.

Pray to god that Chinese open some slave factory in your town and you should be able to get job there easily.
WTF Bro. This Is not Fair. I worked hard, i have High iq, i can learn everything i get taught and be loyal and diligent.

• JFL
unfortunately true. It's going to be very hard if you aren't young and in ur prime like us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and St.TikTokcel
Yes, if they look like Cavill. It's just common sense that age plays a massive role. Most roasties do not rot on OLD. It's populated by zoomies.
There are lot of 25+ yo women on tinder pal, i Just Need good pics, i dgaf if your chads get 99+ with basement selfies, my looks are good enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and St.TikTokcel
Brutal.

you can just lie on cv about work experience.

• So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back