If I could restart life, I’d grind to become a footballer

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
Just make me kick around a ball everyday for hours and hours from the age of 3. Put me in the schools/local football team from the get go. I’ll make sure to look 24/7 at social medias to see how those niggas r worshipped 24/7 to keep me going. Dedicate all my time training. Even if i make it to a second league like the championship the pay is still good (for literally kicking around a ball and grinding every now and then) and the status is insane

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Rizzler, Debetro and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister

• JFL
Even if you didn't make it at least you can say you tried. My parents just told me to study instead.

• Woah
Even if you didn't make it at least you can say you tried. My parents just told me to study instead.
Same tbh I didn’t even try lol I fucking hated football growing up and I’m really shit at it now

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension
Just make me kick around a ball everyday for hours and hours from the age of 3. Put me in the schools/local football team from the get go. I’ll make sure to look 24/7 at social medias to see how those niggas r worshipped 24/7 to keep me going. Dedicate all my time training. Even if i make it to a second league like the championship the pay is still good (for literally kicking around a ball and grinding every now and then) and the status is insane
Fr, status you get is unmatched. And then at 25 yo, going to China/Qatar, earn a shit ton of money for 3-5 years, and retire. After the retirement you will be stress free, out of the matrix, and simply enjoying life with enough money to create some business or some shit like that. Most based plan.

This was my dream, ended up as a neet

• So Sad
NFL players are scripted characters and freemasons

no normal ass nigga is joining them

• JFL