If I didn’t have to find a girl or raise a family

bladeeout

bladeeout

200 IQ esoteric philosopher sage nevercummer
I would move out to rural as fuck Montana or something. Buy a bunch of land and just spend my time visiting national parks, vibing, and growing and making food. It sucks that I have to find a foid though and I have to have sex bc there are truly beautiful places to rot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, BigBoy, Hozay and 2 others
Rot with a foid

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and bladeeout
Same, honestly at this point I hope I found a good girl to have kids with, i dont even give a shit if shes a virgin or not, Like i hope she is but at this point id accept a body count less than 5 ngl. I'd really like to have kids to pass on my genes before I die. Also having kids in general will make you really happy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 7866 and bladeeout
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Hozay
You’re not convincing a modern foid to live out in the country with you they need to live sex in the city life
Bro I get what you mean. But I’ve had tons of girls say to me they want to do just that

escape city life and live in a rv with their bf and get away from it all.

So they do exist but idk might just be a Cali thing

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
Bro I get what you mean. But I’ve had tons of girls say to me they want to do just that

escape city life and live in a rv with their bf and get away from it all.

So they do exist but idk might just be a Cali thing
They def exist. Just rare, look for the girls who were raised by a father and a mother (no step dad). Those are the best quality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and bladeeout
They def exist. Just rare, look for the girls who were raised by a father and a mother (no step dad). Those are the best quality.
I found a girl who is raised on a farm but she’s fat af jfl

• JFL
no fat chicks brotha, you're better than that
She’s literally the perfect girl but she’s fat. I even thought about it but I was like wtf I can’t date a fat girl I just can’t man

• So Sad
  • +1
She’s literally the perfect girl but she’s fat. I even thought about it but I was like wtf I can’t date a fat girl I just can’t man
Yeah bro, i'd take an average looking girl whos skinny who wants to have a family and not fuck around anyday of the week over a one night stand with a giga stacy. Guys think more long term than females do. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and Deleted member 9837