If I don’t believe in god, what do I believe in? + My revelation

lunin7

lunin7

i’m finally at peace
I believe in the 5th dimension. I believe after you die you will become a spectator beyond the 3d realm and that you will be able to travel time, observe your past lives, create your own realities, and most importantly leave the universe forever.

Though I believe that reincarnation is extremely flawed, it could still be real regardless, as not everything on this pane of existence is meant for understanding.

I’ve realized that this is only a mere experience before we die and that nothing matters.. nothing.

I’m working on building myself mentally, and that requires me to do lots of introspection, leaving my comfort zone, and leaving the people I’ve known for my whole life. Eventually I’ll leave all of you, I don’t know when that day will come but it’ll be some day.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bonecel01, twojei and ElTruecel
21467.jpg

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
I believe in the 5th dimension. I believe after you die you will become a spectator beyond the 3d realm and that you will be able to travel time, observe your past lives, create your own realities, and most importantly leave the universe forever.

Though I believe that reincarnation is extremely flawed, it could still be real regardless, as not everything on this pane of existence is meant for understanding.

I’ve realized that this is only a mere experience before we die and that nothing matters.. nothing.

I’m working on building myself mentally, and that requires me to do lots of introspection, leaving my comfort zone, and leaving the people I’ve known for my whole life. Eventually I’ll leave all of you, I don’t know when that day will come but it’ll be some day.
That would be the good ending, the bad ending would be to be judged in the society of souls and get thrown in hell or reincarnate on this world to suffer again. Another good ending is to be a ghost.
Glow Black And White GIF by xponentialdesign

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lunin7