If i dont have a girlfriend by the time im 18 im going to LDAR

Zygos4Life

Zygos4Life

Joseph Joestar
16 rn nowhere near fully looksmaxed
Once ive fully looksmaxed im going to try find a girlfriend
Wish me luck guys

Your probably not gonna wanna hear this but majority of girls your age are annoying as shit

Jbs are basically overgrown entitled children who gossip and talk shit about everyone

People on here only want them because they probably never had relationships in high school

The headache is not worth it one of my ex’s I dated for 3 months in high school before I broke up with her kept me up till 2am every night for 3 months talking shit and gossiping about everyone

No substance or personality at all.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SLA, BigBiceps, Deleted member 2969 and 1 other person
Your probably not gonna wanna hear this but majority of girls your age are annoying as shit

Jbs are basically are overgrown entitled children who gossip and talk shit about everyone

People on here only want them because they probably never had relationships in high school

The headache is not worth it
So its best to just slay instead of ltr?

So its best to just slay instead of ltr?
Yes unless you find a actually chill girl which is rare but if you do then ltr by all means.

Also don’t get at to many girls in high school they all know each other and gossip

If your that guy that got rejected by a bunch of girls no one will ever want to be seen with you and your high school romance career is over unless you get a girl from another school

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Zygos4Life
Yes unless you find a actually chill girl which is rare but if you do then ltr by all means.

Also don’t get at to many girls in high school they all know each other and gossip

If your that guy that got rejected by a bunch of girls no one will ever want to be seen with you and your high school romance career is over unless you get a girl from another school
Im not known as that guy around my year/grade but ive been rejected by 3 girls in the past 3 years jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
i'm 23 and i've never seen a vagina

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SLA, fakemeta., Demir and 2 others
Just arrange marriage maxx bro

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life