If i dont have abs, does that mean im above 15% bf

ugly nebula

ugly nebula

I'm into that musky dick smell.
I know there are a lot of variables that can effect this, estimating is hard, distribution is different blah blah blah but on average do you think that having fat thighs, some fat on your chest and back and some stomach protrusion with no abs at all means 100% that I'm above 15% bf?

I just wanna know if I have to cut. I'm hoping I'm 20% bf so I can get face gains when I lose fat. One gay normie in my class said that hes jealous that my face is defined while being fat. Mom says the same (shes blackpilled)

Will a cut change anything or
But make no mistake I still have a lot of facial fat to lose. I already have a jawline showing and the zygos themselves pop at some lighting but I have a fuk ton of buccal and malar fat I can still lose to make me extra chiseled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
No,That means you havent trained them properly

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and middayshowers
Jfl no it does not. It simply means he is not lean enough to see them
No?How should He see them If he doesnt have them?He needs to train them so he can slightly see them at higher bf.
Jfl If you think training abs make no difference.They need to be bigger.Otherwise you have to be like 8% to see your flat weak abs.train them and cut.15% is not enough.
But still.Train
Them

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Jfl no it does not. It simply means he is not lean enough to see them
Could be a combo of both but I think you're right because the abdominal muscles are flat and thin so u need really huge fucking abs to show when ur fat. I can see some oblique definition when I flex my stomach hard so I doubt I have weak abs

• +1
What are the best exercises/routines for abs?
Crunches.Crunches and crunshes.Or you hang of a bar and do leg raises.
Those two.
Planks are a meme for abs btw

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and AraTe
No?How should He see them If he doesnt have them?He needs to train them so he can slightly see them at higher bf.
Jfl If you think training abs make no difference.They need to be bigger.Otherwise you have to be like 8% to see your flat weak abs.train them and cut.15% is not enough.
But still.Train
Them
I mean I suppose he trained them to ask such a question. They don't need to be fucking huge to be visible. There's litterally guys that weigh 50kgs with abs showing.

Bro when i was a skinny faggot at 8% BF my abs werent showing. Now i am at 13.6% with 4 months training them 3-4x times a week and they are showing now. So simply because you have low bf doesnt mean they will show

Cut down body fat, do body weight exercises for abs since you just want them to look lean. Doing weighted abs exercises can cause your waist to get bigger which is a looksmin.

Also depends on muscle insertions on how good they will look.

I mean I suppose he trained them to ask such a question. They don't need to be fucking huge to be visible. There's litterally guys that weigh 50kgs with abs showing.
Well whatever.
Op just needs to train and cut and they should appear.
Cut down body fat, do body weight exercises for abs since you just want them to look lean. Doing weighted abs exercises can cause your waist to get bigger which is a looksmin.

Thats bullshit

what are you yalking about?
Nothing to do with weighted or bodyweight exercises

Last edited:
  • +1
lmfaoo everybody completely misunderstanding my thread. I dont give a fuck about body or abs. I'm gonna go through an Auschwitz tier cut and I dont give a fuck if I get as low as 150 pounds. Im 207 pounds at 6'1 rn. What I wanna know is I'm gonna get a hyper chiseled face when I get down to 10% bf

This is my stomach fully relaxed from front and side after a big meal. The mirror pic makes me look thinner than what I see with my eyes. Also naturally small waist so always will look thin from front

I'm gonna lose like 30 pounds of fat

IMG 20191116 185109

No homo
Bro when i was a skinny faggot at 8% BF my abs werent showing. Now i am at 13.6% with 4 months training them 3-4x times a week and they are showing now. So simply because you have low bf doesnt mean they will show
Bro u were never fucking 8%. Even if u dont fucking have the muscle organ in ur body u would see abs if u were 8% lmao. U were prob 13% ish and had low muscle mass

I am not low bf I never saw my abs in my life
Crunches.Crunches and crunshes.Or you hang of a bar and do leg raises.
Those two.
Planks are a meme for abs btw
Crunches dont work. They only activate ur abs in the first half of the exercise. The other half trains the hip flexor which made me walk like bbw nigger girls plus I have huge glutes. Not a good look

Attachments

• IMG_20191116_185014.jpg
    IMG_20191116_185014.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
lmfaoo everybody completely misunderstanding my thread. I dont give a fuck about body or abs. I'm gonna go through an Auschwitz tier cut and I dont give a fuck if I get as low as 150 pounds. Im 207 pounds at 6'1 rn. What I wanna know is I'm gonna get a hyper chiseled face when I get down to 10% bf

This is my stomach fully relaxed from front and side after a big meal. The mirror pic makes me look thinner than what I see with my eyes. Also naturally small waist so always will look thin from front

View attachment 165476

No homo

Bro u were never fucking 8%. Even if u dont fucking have the muscle organ in ur body u would see abs if u were 8% lmao. U were prob 13% ish and had low muscle mass

Crunches dont work. They only activate ur abs in the first half of the exercise. The other half trains the hip flexor which made me walk like bbw nigger girls plus I have huge glutes. Not a good look
Hmm if you think so

View attachment 165476

No homo

I was medically tested and it resulted in a 8.6% BF

I was medically tested and it resulted in a 8.6% BF
The best testing method AKA dexa scans can be off even by up to 3 points but nonetheless u were very lean. Did yr face improve significantly from getting that lean? U were probably like 11% which is ideal bf anyway

The best testing method AKA dexa scans can be off even by up to 3 points but nonetheless u were very lean. Did yr face improve significantly from getting that lean? U were probably like 11% which is ideal bf anyway
Nah cuz during that time i hadnt had bimax so i looked like shit, if i get that low BF now ill probably look nicer but im bulking rn.

Nah cuz during that time i hadnt had bimax so i looked like shit, if i get that low BF now ill probably look nicer but im bulking rn.
Why the fuck are u bulking. Getting bigger is such a fucking meme lmaoo. Its 90% frame. Muscle mass that actually makes u look better is usually small muscles with short attachments that arent meant to be big anyway like shoulders etc. The damage bulking has on face way outweighs any size u may get during the process

Why the fuck are u bulking. Getting bigger is such a fucking meme lmaoo. Its 90% frame. Muscle mass that actually makes u look better is usually small muscles with short attachments that arent meant to be big anyway like shoulders etc. The damage bulking has on face way outweighs any size u may get during the process
You need to bulk to buils muscle very fast
And btw, you are at least 22% bf, similar to me in body

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You need to bulk to buils muscle very fast

And btw, you are at least 22% bf, similar to me in body
Fuckkkk. That means my face will ascend at least 0.25 psl from getting leaner

Fuckkkk. That means my face will ascend at least 0.25 psl from getting leaner
I mean, you literally have quite the fat on you, how the hell dis you expect that you are bellow 15%, are you insane lol

• So Sad
I mean, you literally have quite the fat on you, how the hell dis you expect that you are bellow 15%, are you insane lol
Bro I didnt expect to be below lmfao. I know for a fact I am above. I phrased the question retardedly. I was wondering how much I'm above and was asking if theres a sure way to know that I am above 15 (not that I think I'm below), just making sure bc I want to get face gains. I get depressed thinking that even if I get down to 10% bf my face will be fat

It's a stupid question ig

Bro I didnt expect to be below lmfao. I know for a fact I am above. I phrased the question retardedly. I was wondering how much I'm above and was asking if theres a sure way to know that I am above 15 (not that I think I'm below), just making sure bc I want to get face gains. I get depressed thinking that even if I get down to 10% bf my face will be fat

It's a stupid question ig
Naah, just get to 10% bro, for me it's actually quite easy, i can easily go to 10% because i was never the big fan of eating, but right now im trying to bulk and build as much gains as possible and at march im going to start to cut

• So Sad
Im bulking cuz thats how yo gain muscle really fast, its my 4month bulking and planning to do 3 more and then cut. My metabolism is fast af, im a hardgainer.

Im bulking cuz thats how yo gain muscle really fast, its my 4month bulking and planning to do 3 more and then cut. My metabolism is fast af, im a hardgainer.
There is no such thing as a metabolism being fast to that level to make you gain muscle much harder then a average person. Every study has shown thta metabolism varies at most by 200+/- kcal in individuals

• So Sad
reverse crunches then

There is no such thing as a metabolism being fast to that level to make you gain muscle much harder then a average person. Every study has shown thta metabolism varies at most by 200+/- kcal in individuals
I mean hardgainer in terms of gaining weight via eating, i got a fast metabolism genetically from my dad, He's 48 and is lean af.

some people have them visible at 18 some have to get to 12 to see them. all genetics.