If I eat fast food in a calorie deficit will I get bloated and gain fat?

notchicolachowski

notchicolachowski

Iron
If i eat fast food in a calorie deficit will i still gain facial/body fat and be bloated if i don't go to the gym or will i still lose facial/body fat.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
cals dont exist

You will be bloated, fast food naturally increases blood sugar leading to insulin resistance over time. I don't know how it works specifically, but there's your half-assed answer

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
You will be bloated, fast food naturally increases blood sugar leading to insulin resistance over time. I don't know how it works specifically, but there's your half-assed answer
so just eat healthy in a calorie deficit?

You might bloat for like a day that’s about it tho

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Bloating comes from poor hydration (water retention from either not drinking enough water, sodium/potassium imbalance, or both) and as long as you eat in a calorie deficit you won't gain fat. You will feel like shit though

Bloating comes from poor hydration (water retention from either not drinking enough water, sodium/potassium imbalance, or both) and as long as you eat in a calorie deficit you won't gain fat. You will feel like shit though
yeah i eat in a calorie deficit yet i still feel like im gaining fat even though im not

Probably because goyslop is crammed full of sodium
I have hollow cheeks that show when i clench my teeth, i think im around 15% bf if i dropped to 10% they'd probably show without me clenching but id have to gain a lot of muscle mass and diet for a while to get there

Probably because goyslop is crammed full of sodium
I've been just popping dim randomly daily like once or twice a day 200-400mg that shit really has an effect tho

CICO bro

if your maintenance are 3000 kcal and you drop your intake to 2000kcal then it doesn’t matter where the calories come from, you will still lose fat, it can be flour, sugar, donuts, pizza, it doenst matter

CICO bro

if your maintenance are 3000 kcal and you drop your intake to 2000kcal then it doesn’t matter where the calories come from, you will still lose fat, it can be flour, sugar, donuts, pizza, it doenst matter
what if my maintenance is 2500 and i eat around 1200-1700 a day

If I eat fast food in a calorie deficit will I get bloated and gain fat?​

Attachments

• 521f7773-6197-4c80-9f84-8189929a82b4.mp4
    1.8 MB
fast food is filled with jewish nanobots that get into ur brain and control you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and mouthwashdrinker
If you eat decently under calorie main you wont get bloated.
I dont know why people come on this forum just to make things up. why are people answer yes haha

If you eat decently under calorie main you wont get bloated.
I dont know why people come on this forum just to make things up. why are people answer yes haha
I'm only on this to get answers to my questions since a lot times google doesn't really answer your questions I really benefited off this forum tho

• Woah
Reactions: Judas Froome
If i eat fast food in a calorie deficit will i still gain facial/body fat and be bloated if i don't go to the gym or will i still lose facial/body fat.
you should still lose weight, it’s all about calories

dosent matter what you eat

• +1
Reactions: notchicolachowski
what if my maintenance is 2500 and i eat around 1200-1700 a day
You will lose fat, remember a KG of fat has 7700 calories, so if you eat 1000 calories less than your maintance, for one week, you will lose 1KG of fat

• +1
YOU WILL LOSE FAT BUT YOUR GONNA BE SUPER BLOATED BECAUSE OF THE WATER RETENTION AND INFLAMMATION

• +1