If I ever become an enemy to the state, I will have a laptop that contains a slay folder and larp the quality of my slays

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
Assuming I become an enemy of the state for publicly expressing anti ethnic and anti migration sentiment, I will have a decoy laptop present in my home for if I get raided and on this laptop I will have enough data to make it seem like my general use laptop and I will also have a folder within my documents titled "slay folder"

Within this folder I will have pictures of slays 1 to 100+ but intead of having pics of the foids from my legit slay folder I will have a larp one
I wont make it obvious larp and use pics of influencers but instead I will use pics of foids Ive found through thrawling though private accpunts of cute HTBs/staceylites with sub 500 followers.
I will also use pics of them taken from snapchat/instagram stories so it looks like I had access to their more personal pics or they were sending me snaps.
I may also have a word document in the folder leaving some details about particular slays so that the cop reading will get even more jealous and I may also have screenshots of fake text convos, the convos will have a foids name at the top then one of the pics of foids in the folder will have the same name so the cop can imagine who sent it.
The text convos will have the foids talking about how much they admire me for my work and how much they dislike ethnics coming into the country as well.
The woke cop who's reading it will have their mental framework shattered when they see the slaying an anti migrant crusader is doing

• JFL
Reactions: jxck7468, MoggerGaston, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
Now I want you to at least pm me some pictures of your slayings.

is all this slaying even true jfl

May your master Leo Varadkar find you and bury you under a prison

Last edited: