If I ever have a kid I finna put him on swimming courses since early. Chaddest sport ever

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
It develops all muscles both aesthetically and for great use. It also develops the mind, for mental endurance swimming is great.
I'm sad as a kid I quit swimming, but honestly I don't blame myself because I was kinda chubby back then ( and then having your dick be visible through trunks fucking sucks lol )
Even female swimmers got INSANE frame because of practicing it from an early age

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: looks>books, optimisticzoomer, NZb6Air and 7 others
do they have an insane frame from being an olympic level swimmer, or have they made it to the level of being an olympic level swimmer due to their frame🤫

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: verlooksen, igniteisbad, KaisenMaxxer and 14 others
chicken or egg first example but your wrong

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, NZb6Air, Sapieeen and 1 other person
just play basketball for heightmax, swim for framemax and chess for brainmax. that's not how it works! you become an olympic swimmer because you have top 0,01% genetics. a swimmer with a bad frame is much less likely to become a professional or even olympic swimmer.

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman, KaisenMaxxer, NZb6Air and 6 others
It develops all muscles both aesthetically and for great use. It also develops the mind, for mental endurance swimming is great.
I'm sad as a kid I quit swimming, but honestly I don't blame myself because I was kinda chubby back then ( and then having your dick be visible through trunks fucking sucks lol )
Even female swimmers got INSANE frame because of practicing it from an early age
View attachment 3072717
View attachment 3072719
Not understanding the difference between genetics development and natural selection, over for this forum

Images30
Images
NBA Players Height
Article 2183775 1462d185000005dc 607 634x453
8122402 6557269 image a 54 1546598710750
Images31

PacpL8

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, KaisenMaxxer, wowamat and 2 others
Unfortunately, not how it works. I did competitive swimming from an early age (7) and don’t have a wide frame. In fact, I quit because I got weeded out of the genetic pool. Wasn’t built for it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PARISIEN, lebronjames23, ey88 and 2 others
do they have an insane frame from being an olympic level swimmer, or have they made it to the level of being an olympic level swimmer due to their frame🤫
Bit of both, since we know swimming develops your muscles and frame somewhat, but no doubt people who are physically best-suited for the sport making it far also play a role.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: joeveniro, glass and wsada
I use to hate it when my mom put me on a summer swim team when I was younger. But looking back at it now, I'm pretty glad for it.

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
dont put your child on swimming ever

Gymnastics mogs imo, you get muscular and lean + very agile of course within your genetic potentiel but these are all highly earned & not pure genetics

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry
Gymnastics mogs imo, you get muscular and lean + very agile of course within your genetic potentiel but these are all highly earned & not pure genetics
Recipe for manletism

Incel sport
Only weird losers do it

The professional swimmers are rare exceptions that are good with help from their body

Not really man. If you want him to be strong just teach him to lift weights. No need to do something like swimming unless he really likes to do it. If he doesn't even like swimming, why make it so he spends 75% of his life in a swimming pool, just so he can grow up to be a ripped adult with a good frame?

This

It won't help him get a "wider" frame per se, but it'll make his clavicles more straight and ribcage more robust
It's like mewing from a young age will keep your gonial angle from descending to subhuman territory

View attachment 3072717
View attachment 3072719
Facts, Chad sport fr