If I ever want to get laid, do I ever mention to a foid that I support Donald Trump?

ZoomerAmerican

ZoomerAmerican

I refuse to die until things are better
Is there any benefit of not pretending to be super liberal? Or are you niggas liberal around woman to get in their pants

Nobody cares irl except turbo political ones but they’ll make it clear before u fuck

• +1
Reactions: nathan
I like the rule of never talking about politics with a girl you like, but for conservative Christian MAGA types you probably can because it’s a qualifier, women like that absolutely demand that their men be the same, way more than liberal ones do. I know this because of women in my family and their attitudes. And on Hinge, I leave politics blank, I can match with HTBs and Stacylites as long as they’re liberal or apolitical, I legit never match or get likes from the conservative Christian country girls around here.

If I were you I would try to meet them in person, go to rodeos and country music festivals, if you’re using the apps throw up shooting and fish pics. I don’t think their standards on face and height are that high, but they need to see masculinity even if it’s cope masculinity. They don’t like framelet lanklets like me because they see that and assume liberal.

Unless she ask don’t talk about politics