If I got in prison tomorrow no one would send letters

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

do not disturb
I live with snakes its all normal

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 5875 and 3 others
i would send one or two

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6723, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
Be a nicer person, and you'll attract the company of other nice folk. You're a fucking bitch, if I'm being honest. Be better person, and maybe someone may send you something nice to prison, and even better, maybe you wouldn't have to go to prison at all.
Rick wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, JMax and lifestyle21873
Be a nicer person, and you'll attract the company of other nice folk. You're a fucking bitch, if I'm being honest. Be better person, and maybe someone may send you something nice to prison, and even better, maybe you wouldn't have to go to prison at all.
View attachment 697319
Rent free

Nah.. just imagine the amount of .me reacts youll accumulate by the time youre released.. worth it.

Also remeber the most important thing in prison is booty. More important than both food and water.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and lifestyle21873
i would send looksmax pms my niga

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, lifestyle21873, JMax and 1 other person
i was thinking some along the same lines the other day. if i told my friends i was gonna kill myself i doubt they'd care enough to dial 911.

even though i called the cops on one nigga cause he said he was finna meet the woo over some dumb shit. jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 6095
these niggas don't understand. Being a nice guy is what makes you the background character. Friendships in the UK are extremely shallow, basically 1 guy @ the top with all the other orbiting him. Basically a pyramid scheme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Niggas be cappin

your future giga chad son would.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
thats the most brutal pill, the rentpill. Most people dont care about us at all, or even think about us for more than a minute. All most people want in life is for people to think about them, to live rent free. Parents are the only ones for most people. If you looked like Jeremy Meeks in that mugshot photo, people would try and constantly bail you our and you would live rent free in their heads. Unfortunately we will likely never have this.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 5875