IF i had a big fat cock my life would be literally better than yours

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
like think about it
i would not be mentally ill in that scenario instead i would be ultra NT with infinate social circles
so that would assure my big dick rumors success and slaying would be very certain to happen
i would also be motivated to finish school and start a career as something and make crazy money
everything would be so much better
and i would mog you

i would not be mentally ill in that scenario instead i would be ultra NT with infinate social circles
Just show big bulge and the rumor will spread itself, no need to be a socialfag

Just show big bulge and the rumor will spread itself, no need to be a socialfag
yeah assuming i had a big bulge to show that would also work but just to be sure big dick rumors spread faster in social circles than to strangers but it would sitll work to some extent yes

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
yeah assuming i had a big bulge to show that would also work but just to be sure big dick rumors spread faster in social circles than to strangers but it would sitll work to some extent yes
You're deluded beyond saving.If you're ugly,she won't care how big your cock is.Size queen's are a meme.

XD

Feels so good having a huge cock, huge cock is for life, it’s one of the few things left intact even by the age pill

Having a big willy saved my life

like think about it
so that would assure my big dick rumors success and slaying would be very certain to happen
i would also be motivated to finish school and start a career as something and make crazy money
everything would be so much better
and i would mog you
I have a fat cock and I am autistic af.
Having a thick cock is important though. Because you need it in order to keep a woman around. Unless you betabuxx.