If I had a billion dollars, I doubt I'd be much happier

romanstock

romanstock

34 yr old virgin
I just want a cute 18 yr old gf to love and build a life with. If I had a billion I could only buy whores, or maybe use my money to attract an unofficial whore, but I'm too smart to be manipulated, I'll always know she's just with me tryna take my money. I'd have a better house, I suppose. A bigger space to rot in. I get anxiety so travelling wouldn't make me happy. A cute 18 yr old gf is worth 1 trillion dollars to me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: h111, Darkeningstar, Gonthar and 2 others
Meanwhile I could easily get an 18 yo gf and would choose even a vape over a bitchy ran thru child

• WTF
Reactions: romanstock
It just wasn’t meant to be, maybe in your next life

• So Sad
Meanwhile I could easily get an 18 yo gf and would choose even a vape over a bitchy ran thru child

Just want a girl like this. You could never get her, she's too much of an angel:

420115969 7057099881072820 4790461722753221139 n

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, trueceI, DalitBoss and 2 others
billion dollars equals 2000 lamborghini aventadors

fucking kys kido

love and build a life with
Same, this is the goal for me.

I am absolutely repulsed by degenerate culture and sex. I just want a family and a nice home and a good job

• +1
I just want a cute 18 yr old gf to love and build a life with. If I had a billion I could only buy whores, or maybe use my money to attract an unofficial whore, but I'm too smart to be manipulated, I'll always know she's just with me tryna take my money. I'd have a better house, I suppose. A bigger space to rot in. I get anxiety so travelling wouldn't make me happy. A cute 18 yr old gf is worth 1 trillion dollars to me.
You can buy young virgin brides in some countries...

They’re all angles, this one had a boyfriend of 5 years fucking me every weekend

Sweet 18 year olds

I can immediately tell she's not an angel with a single glance. Either you got that special sight or you don't.

I would get surgeries to remain young and ascend to chad