Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Rimaxtis
same dude. bimax+sarpe+braces+whitening+diet is pretty much me just teethmaxing

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Hair and 3 inches of height for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer and Deleted member 20399
Niggas will find anything to blame than their ugly face, yep it’s totally my toe fungus stopping me from slaying!

• JFL
Reactions: Gus17
You’re ugly, keep coping shitskin

how can i get my girlfriend back she said she wants a break its been 2 days she still has my photos up on her insta though

Post her pics
not yet we are on a break right now, if she wants me back after the break i wont post but if she breaks it up for good then i will

how can i get my girlfriend back she said she wants a break its been 2 days she still has my photos up on her insta though
If she wants a break it’s over, I’ve had that experience before just save your time and move on. Even if she tries to come back it’s doomed to fail anyways just leave it

It’s her job, she wants tips
Nope she gave me all my change back, even giggled and told me I got a cool coin back (I did it had a cool picture of a eagle or something)

AND she pressed her hand into mine while giving it back, she was even stuttering and forgetting what she was supposed to say when I walked up to the checkout! Next time I go I'm gonna ask for her number I think