if i have naturally thin hair will finasteride make it thicker?

notsocommonthumb

notsocommonthumb

sensitive young man
i know finasteride can thicken hair, but is this only for hair that got thin due to hairlose?

• +1
Reactions: piec and org3cel.RR
Solution
NZb6Air
explain like i am 5, what is dut?
should i take finasteride together with dut?
Dutasteride, it's more potent than fin and blocks the other type of dht (the one that rapes elastin)

u just take dut not fin

oral minox start at 0.6mg then keep going up every 3 weeks whilst check ur bpmax until it's abnormaly high then u go back, basically find the best dose

and ghkcu u pin le peptide
Didnt do it in my case. My hair kept being thin. I take duta though.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
i know finasteride can thicken hair, but is this only for hair that got thin due to hairlose?
I have natural thick hair, but this is my advice
Take biotin(helps hair health)
Ashwaganda too (since it lowers cortisol and high cortisol=makes your hair thiner)
Apply that jew oil (rosemary oil) it will make your hair grow and thicker, also you can mix it with your shampoo
Take care well of your hair and ig thats it

• +1
I have natural thick hair, but this is my advice
Take biotin(helps hair health)
Ashwaganda too (since it lowers cortisol and high cortisol=makes your hair thiner)
Apply that jew oil (rosemary oil) it will make your hair grow and thicker, also you can mix it with your shampoo
Take care well of your hair and ig thats it
I hope youre right about biotin. I've been taking it since two months ago.

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
No. If your hair has always been thin (since a child) then its not due to androgen sensitivity of the hair follicles but due to the natural growth pattern and natural follicular density, thus finasteride will have no effect

• +1
i cant take biotin though i have something that makes hairfolicles in my cheeks clogged with collagen and biotin makes it worse i heard
Well then you really shouldnt take it, try a multivitamin instead
Whats the difference between healthy and unhealthy hair.
Unhealthy hair:
Dry
Frizzy
You lose hair easily
Not shiny at all
Weak
Thin
Healthy hair:
Shiny
Thick
Volumous
Almost never lose hair
Pretty in general

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2 and notsocommonthumb
No. If your hair has always been thin (since a child) then its not due to androgen sensitivity of the hair follicles but due to the natural growth pattern and natural follicular density, thus finasteride will have no effect
what would make it thicker?

nah i dont really think anything can make your hair thicker unless it used to be thick

• So Sad
nah i dont really think anything can make your hair thicker unless it used to be thick
i would say my hair is average thickness but because it is short and curly my scalp is visible and people have started saying im going bald even though im not i just cut my hair shorter.😢

i would say my hair is average thickness but because it is short and curly my scalp is visible and people have started saying im going bald even though im not i just cut my hair shorter.😢
yeah i wish i had thicker hair but atleast its not that thin and aslong as i dont lose it im fine with that

• +1
nigga it's a peptide u inject, and if u didnt get any side effects from fin, hop on dut, and take oral minox too

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Dutasteride, it's more potent than fin and blocks the other type of dht (the one that rapes elastin)

u just take dut not fin

oral minox start at 0.6mg then keep going up every 3 weeks whilst check ur bpmax until it's abnormaly high then u go back, basically find the best dose

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Seishin, ryuken, sb23 and 2 others
Solution

u just take dut not fin

View attachment 3213974
U wanna order from QSC? let's combine orders because muh shipping and shieeet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, ryuken, NZb6Air and 1 other person

u just take dut not fin

View attachment 3213974
where do u get ur info from? I've been a PubMed nerd but it isn't cutting it for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and NZb6Air
you're fucking 15, you don't need shit, focus on getting out of your shit hole
Nigger wants to heightmin me

I'm getting them ghr peptides whether you want it or not nigga

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and notsocommonthumb