If I have son I'll teach him to be a trouble maker

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
boys are being taught that getting into trouble in school and shit makes you a loser but evidently it's the opposite. being a trouble maker is a major statusmax. I don't understand why parents always teach their kids to be the that rule abiding cuck quietly sitting in the corner that no one gives a shit about.

I got into trouble all the time until my looks took a nosedive in puberty which pretty much put a stop to that and I can testify that the latter is pure shit and being a trouble maker that gets called to the principle's office mogs hard.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Tyronecell, galego123 and 10 others
The trouble makers never get bullied thats for sure.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks, currylightskin, Deleted member 19036 and 6 others
based father figure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, galego123, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
I was a trouble maker. In 8th grade I kept being a Casanova ladies man. All the sluts wanted me and I kept swerving on them. Even my teacher one time made a joke “everyone choose a partner, and girls, Vermilioncore already has a partner” and all the girls laughed.

I got dopamine all day every day. So much pussy being thrown at me and I rejected all of it!!!!!! Chad shit innot

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: galego123, aBetterMii, chawaje and 2 others
The trouble makers never get bullied thats for sure.

Freezing temp IQ cope.

I was a troublemaker. All it did was make things worse for me. I got bullied BECAUSE I was a troublemaker. In middle school, I got made fun of for my East Asian ethnicity, but other Asian kids didn’t seem to get made fun of at all. That’s because I was notorious for being a retarded jackass. Since I jestermaxed so much, people seldom took me seriously. No one respected me.

Troublemaking benefits Chads only. Subhuman troublemakers are at the utter bottom of the social ladder.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Clark69
i beat up some pussy in front of a girl at school and now shes inlove w me lmao

Interesting

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
and being a trouble maker that gets called to the principle's office mogs hard.
Indeed. Having your name echoing through the school speakers once a week is ideal. The girls will associate your name with risky low-inhib bad boy behavior

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
And give him pot :smonk:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
boys are being taught that getting into trouble in school and shit makes you a loser but evidently it's the opposite. being a trouble maker is a major statusmax. I don't understand why parents always teach their kids to be the that rule abiding cuck quietly sitting in the corner that no one gives a shit about.

I got into trouble all the time until my looks took a nosedive in puberty which pretty much put a stop to that and I can testify that the latter is pure shit and being a trouble maker that gets called to the principle's office mogs hard.
Literally bro, muh dont make trouble, muh be quiet but at the same time teacher vibe more with the trouble make than the quiet kids lol:soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
being a goody two shoes is for submissive cucks. i wish i knew this years ago

I was never a trouble maker when I was at school adhered to the rules most of the time.