If I haven't posted on my YT channel by December 1st, 2022 at 11:59pm ET, I will reveal my ethnicity, age, height, location and do a face reveal.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

The return of the legend. Almost High MTN.
Please bully the fucking shit out of me if I miss the deadline. Make threads shaming me and degrading me. Make my life hell on this website. I want to see the trending page filled with hate against me. I need to stop being a lazy ass bitch. Also, if I don't. I will reveal all of my stats to you.

I NEED TO NOT BE A FUCKING LAZY BITCH

I better work now because I care too much about digital privacy.
Horror Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

If the due date is up and there is still no new video on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVFLOCD7EFfdG5lUo4znMGQ, please make threads demanding my ethnicity, age, height and do a face reveal.

Scared Ron Burgundy GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 8771, Sondern and 13 others
Just do both

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and AscendingHero
@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension!@capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: to be human, currylightskin, ascension! and 3 others
@Erik-Jón

Please bully the fucking shit out of me if I miss the deadline. Make threads shaming me and degrading me. Make my life hell on this website. I want to see the trending page filled with hate against me. I need to stop being a lazy ass bitch. Also, if I don't. I will reveal all of my stats to you.

If the due date is up and there is still no new video on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVFLOCD7EFfdG5lUo4znMGQ, please make threads demanding my ethnicity, age, height and do a face reveal.

If I haven't posted on my YT channel by December 1st, 2022 at 11:59pm ET, I will reveal my ethnicity, age, height, location and do a face reveal.​

Harry Potter What GIF by Sky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, NFA PB, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
I do my absolute fucking best to seperate my real world identity with this forum
i never cared a single bit to be honest. like what could even happen, people are gonna call the cops on me because im looksmaxxing and saying its over for indians? lol

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Verse and enchanted_elixir
my go im so stoked

• JFL
Reactions: justadude, Alt Number 3 and enchanted_elixir
i never cared a single bit to be honest. like what could even happen, people are gonna call the cops on me because im looksmaxxing and saying its over for indians? lol
I anticipate a future for myself, and my future self would hate me if I revealed myself (or any indicator of signs of me) on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
publicity stunt
Also
Already seen some of your videos, didn't know it was u

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Makeup_Rules and enchanted_elixir
433335A9 C80D 4046 A612 79190130F506
Bros thumbnails💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, enchanted_elixir and Alt Number 3
if you look like shit ill block and unsubscribe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Why would you do that? Just do things and that's it. Develop and build discipline.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23530

Should I send you pictures of my shit if you dont?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
You still have your rating service on?

I think I've ascended from ltn to mtn after losing weight, getting curtains and doing icehooding

You still have your rating service on?

I think I've ascended from ltn to mtn after losing weight, getting curtains and doing icehooding
Using my advice?

No, it's not up.

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
5,6 spic

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I do my absolute fucking best to seperate my real world identity with this forum
face, height and ethnicity reveal is somethkng 99.99% of this forum has done jfl

no need, you're obviously indian (which typically means 4psl or lower), otherwise you wouldnt obsess over whitening skin and shit

• +1
Reactions: Verse
no need, you're obviously indian (which typically means 4psl or lower), otherwise you wouldnt obsess over whitening skin and shit
5'4 LTN from mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: justadude
he wishes i was sub 5 btw that picture was way before i got my teeth bonded and braces and extractions i had impacted teeth JFL and wasnt softmaxxed at all
tell him to change the video description

ur in the thumbnail for the sub 5 guy, tell him to change it
i dont care to be honest enchanted elixir knows nothing about aesthetics i will give him extra points for his softmaxxing guides though

• +1
i dont care to be honest enchanted elixir knows nothing about aesthetics i will give him extra points for his softmaxxing guides though

Your comment sounds oxymoronic but...
Sarcastic Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• +1
how do you edit thumbnail and vids? mirin

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 15854